Groups
    EXPIRED

Pandora bracelets and charms.

Prices for these seem so be pretty standard. Anyone seen any deals or sites that have cashback or anything?

9 Comments

Original Poster

jeany123;7105458

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/542712/20-off-selected-pandora-charms-bead

Thanks for that, I'd already found it. They only appear to have a few charms left at 20%. Bracelets are regular price and OOS.
    Thanks jeany. :thumbsup:

deek72;7105532

Thanks for that, I'd already found it. They only appear to have a few … Thanks for that, I'd already found it. They only appear to have a few charms left at 20%. Bracelets are regular price and OOS.Thanks jeany. :thumbsup:

ok i remembered it from the other day it was worth a try

You can buy so many charms that pandora dont do from a certain auction site for a couple of quid.

Original Poster

rbquk;7105721

You can buy so many charms that pandora dont do from a certain auction … You can buy so many charms that pandora dont do from a certain auction site for a couple of quid.

I'd prefer the real thing if poss. :thumbsup:

deek72;7105770

I'd prefer the real thing if poss. :thumbsup:

I was just saying as you can get practically anything and we had a nightmare trying to find an 18th birthday one that was real.

Original Poster

rbquk;7105790

trying to find an 18th birthday one that was real.

I know, that's why I'd like to avoid ebay if poss.:thumbsup:

You can get 25% off a spend of over £100 at Unforgettable Moments by using the code Spinningwheels at checkout :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tangoed66;7107651

You can get 25% off a spend of over £100 at Unforgettable Moments by … You can get 25% off a spend of over £100 at Unforgettable Moments by using the code Spinningwheels at checkout :thumbsup:

That looks great, just tried code and it works. Gotta go work now but will def have a good look later.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions