Pandora bracelets with charms is there a cheaper version

9 replies
Found 12th Dec 2010
I know there are cheaper versions eg argos sell some that get good reviews but i was wondering what websites offer the best quality at a cheaper price any help would be great. I like the idea of getting one complete with some charms already on it. Also has anybody tryed/had the argos ones

9 Comments

Is it a present? If so just be sure they don't mind a copycat, Pandora and Chamilla are the leading brands- and the others are lesser quality and don't carry the 'name'.

Original Poster

it is a present for somebody who has lost a lot of bracelets, rings earrings etc in the past so she is not to fussed about the name just in case. if it was pandorra she would not put it on as much as she would like fearing the possibility of loseing it.

Original Poster

missp27

here you go … here you go :Dhttp://www.warrenjames.co.uk/Shop/create_your_own_bracelet.cfm?main_Cat_id=71

Nice thanks these are cheaper and look nice does anybody know if they are good quality

chris3349

Nice thanks these are cheaper and look nice does anybody know if they are … Nice thanks these are cheaper and look nice does anybody know if they are good quality

i know they are sterling silver but that's about it, fancied getting one myself so i'm interested if anyone replies too

Goldsmiths do a version called lovelinks prices very similiar to pandora however if you got clubcard vouchers you can exchange them for tokens for goldsmiths

I got my goddaughter one from this website. Depends how much you want to spend really but the charm bracelet and the charms were beautiful

thecharmworks.com/

missp27

i know they are sterling silver but that's about it, fancied getting one … i know they are sterling silver but that's about it, fancied getting one myself so i'm interested if anyone replies too

i got this and the pandora and i wear this more and get a few compliments on them i made my own on the threader would highly recommend
Edited by: "vicknanth" 12th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge22
    2. Headphones for Ps4?11
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019
    4. Lost my CEX membership Card?22

See more discussions