Groups
    EXPIRED

Pandora Capricorn charm

Iv been looking for a genuine capricorn charm for ages and cannot find one. Does any one know a shop or website that sells them?
    Thanks

4 Comments

If you are after genuine Pandora then go to the Pandora website and it should give you a list of all trusted retailers that stock Pandora you might find one in you area and could ask if they could order ot in for you. Oh and make sure your on the right site as there is another Pandora site that is not genuine

can recommend john greed for pandora have bought from their website loads of times and at the moment the charm youre looking for is in stock

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum

can recommend john greed for pandora have bought from their website loads … can recommend john greed for pandora have bought from their website loads of times and at the moment the charm youre looking for is in stock

Thanks for the help but if you go on the website and look under zodiac charms the sagitarius charm is the one i am after but obviously in capricorn as im not too keen on the danggly ones
    thanks anyway

the jewel hut has it in stock, havent ordered from them though
    beadazzle has it too

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      3. Speccing a gaming pc48
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48

See more discussions