Groups

Pandora charm broken

Has anyone ever had a broken charm that is still under warranty? Had it about 6 months and 1 side of the crown has snapped! Have emailed their head office to see what to do about it but dont get a reply for 4 working days!! Wondering if it would be quicker to go instore? Wanted to avoid the shop at this time of year as the cues go down the street!

11 Comments

You havent had a reply over the Xmas/New Year period?... Seems odd...

Original Poster

Comment

stuarthanley

You havent had a reply over the Xmas/New Year period?... Seems odd...

yes i know that, as it says in the post i wont get 1! Doesnt help at all been sarcastic!

Its the best answer youve had since posting though.

A genuine pandora charm shouldn't break. What the dickens were you doing with it to break???????

Sounds like it was more of a fake charm! Good luck with your enquiry though.... oO

Banned

Nk74

A genuine pandora charm shouldn't break. What the dickens were you doing … A genuine pandora charm shouldn't break. What the dickens were you doing with it to break???????Sounds like it was more of a fake charm! Good luck with your enquiry though.... oO

they are not indestructible and the company is well aware of that, which is why they only come with a year's warranty and not a life time one

If I were you I'd be straight down to that shop. 4 days, unbelievable. X)

Original Poster

Its a crown so has very little at 1 side, its like tiny tiny beads stuck together! Its from the pandora shop so very unlikely their selling their own fakes!

Original Poster

Comment

stuarthanley

Its the best answer youve had since posting though.

do 1!

I would go back to the shop, my daughter returned a bracelet purchased recently which became difficult to undo. The shop swapped it straightaway and then gave her £10 discount on the new charm she bought.

dereklogan7

If I were you I'd be straight down to that shop. 4 days, unbelievable. X)

lol

You been to that shop yet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77749
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      3. Bearded chat1222
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499

See more discussions