pandora charm help

just looking for some advice on pandora charms i know squat about them or jewellrey for that matter and the missus wants some for xmas.

can you only get them from a pandora shop or do i have other options ? any help will be greatly appreciated.

9 Comments

You can buy official Pandora from many other places too (Amazon for example), there are also many other brands whose beads fit the Pandora bracelets. I find Nina Queen charms (search on Amazon) are extremely nice and are a better price than Pandora too.

Official online retailers here. I would never buy from Amazon or Ebay due to the many fake charms being offered.

Original Poster

thanks i will check them out now

I got a charm from Amazon, took it to the Pandora shop and they said it was genuine I doubt stuff dispatched and sold by Amazon themselves are going to be fakes.

Although be warned it doesn't come in a presentation box just a little plastic sleeve.

john greed is where i buy them from always been quality service

I do buy now and then from shop or John greed too ....they always seem to have a deal on so try them

If your anywhere near bicester they have an outlet shop there

if your spending £125 inwould order from pandora online,as always have a free gift.

Last time I bought pandora for the misses I got 8 charms and a bracelet for £1190...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions