Groups

Pandora Charms starting from £10, can anyone advise if this is a genuine site?

Was searching the Web for the Pandora sale and this site popped up. I have never used this before just wondering if anyone has? Thank you. x
    charmsjewelryuk.com

21 Comments

of course its not... use your head ffs

Where's the deal?

Editor

Very helpful guys (_;)

OP, they are based in the US and their website is 32 days old. You can make your own mind up from that

[https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/charmsjewelryuk.com]

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

Very helpful guys (_;)OP, they are based in the US and their website is … Very helpful guys (_;)OP, they are based in the US and their website is 32 days old. You can make your own mind up from that [https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/charmsjewelryuk.com]

​Thank you for your helpful advice.

The question has been asked many times . Apparently if you go to the official Pandora website it lists their authorised resellers . Its safe to assume any place not on that list is selling fakes - or worse !

Editor

kinky84

​Thank you for your helpful advice.

You're welcome. It maybe worth bookmarking Scam Advisor for future queries

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

You're welcome. It maybe worth bookmarking Scam Advisor for future … You're welcome. It maybe worth bookmarking Scam Advisor for future queries

I have done so now, I have never heard of scamadviser before. So thanks again for the informative comment.

xbox360man

of course its not... use your head ffs

Classic reply awesome

Looks at name of site...FAKE!

They don't even use the UK spelling of jewellery!

rogparki

The question has been asked many times . Apparently if you go to the … The question has been asked many times . Apparently if you go to the official Pandora website it lists their authorised resellers . Its safe to assume any place not on that list is selling fakes - or worse !

Apparently indeed. There are a few genuine online retailers which are not listed on the Pandora site because they have no bricks & mortar stores. In saying that, Pandora staff can't even tell the difference between real and fake!

I was stupid enough to order from this site on Wednesday and then done a search like yourself to find out they are a scam. emailed within 30mins of ordering to cancel the order and still haven't had any reply and the money has been taken from my account. Don't expect to get it back, but was my own fault, will never be caught out again. Was to good to be true.

kaisel

I was stupid enough to order from this site on Wednesday and then done a … I was stupid enough to order from this site on Wednesday and then done a search like yourself to find out they are a scam. emailed within 30mins of ordering to cancel the order and still haven't had any reply and the money has been taken from my account. Don't expect to get it back, but was my own fault, will never be caught out again. Was to good to be true.

"IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS" jesus christ how can you fall for this....

Banned

kaisel

I was stupid enough to order from this site on Wednesday and then done a … I was stupid enough to order from this site on Wednesday and then done a search like yourself to find out they are a scam. emailed within 30mins of ordering to cancel the order and still haven't had any reply and the money has been taken from my account. Don't expect to get it back, but was my own fault, will never be caught out again. Was to good to be true.

If you paid by card

CANCEL YOUR CARD NOW

If you paid via Paypal

LOG ON TO YOUR ACCOUNT & HAVE A LOOK & CHANGE THE PASSWORD. NOW
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 14th Jan

Cancelled card straight away but can't do anything until the 27th January through the disputes department.

Just glad to be able to warn other people thinking of buying from this site to be honest. I'm usually very alert for buying online.

Banned

kaisel

Just glad to be able to warn other people thinking of buying from this … Just glad to be able to warn other people thinking of buying from this site to be honest. I'm usually very alert for buying online.

Any unknown website check whois first & then you have companies house & also if they do not display an address that in itself is illegal.

Lol. Just lol

YouDontWantToKnow

If you paid by card CANCEL YOUR CARD NOWIf you paid via PaypalLOG ON TO … If you paid by card CANCEL YOUR CARD NOWIf you paid via PaypalLOG ON TO YOUR ACCOUNT & HAVE A LOOK & CHANGE THE PASSWORD. NOW

​Good advice.

UK eh? With 'Jewelry' spelling and 'Free Shipping over $40' tag, plus no location details... bit of a giveaway really...

Shambles

Where's the deal?

Well if it were legit and u could get charms for a tenner, it'd be a great deal.

cdm22

Looks at name of site...FAKE! They don't even use the UK spelling of … Looks at name of site...FAKE! They don't even use the UK spelling of jewellery!

Cause its not a UK site? Not sure how that's an issue.

Anyways, likely to be a fake site or selling non Pandora authorised products.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions