Groups

pandora help

Banned
    post 7

8 Comments

tbh if you dont have gta unpatched, I don't think there is another way. 3.03 is fairly close to the pandora gen. You might as well invest a fiver or something on the pandora battery if you dont wanna mess things up and make the pandora stick yourself.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for that, rep given, is there any way to revert a pandora battery back ?

yes as long as you backup the eeprom i think. The eeprom is the serial number in the battery itself.
    pandora: 0x00000000
    my battery goes something like: 8x34835542
    or something like that.
    There are tutorials like this somewhere.

Original Poster Banned

will this work on a psp phat running official 3.03?

any links for guides?

thx

noob911.com/ind…=57
    i used this. There might be better guides out there though

Original Poster Banned

right guys ive made a pandora battery and magic memory card, but when i insert the battery only the green light turns on, no pandora memory.... nothing....

Original Poster Banned

a quick update, used my own battery to make a pandora battery (hard mod) and then used "time machine" to enable me to use that battery as a normal battery.

you gotta hold L, then insert battery
    This is probably deleted from the guide as I couldn't find it. If that dont work, change the psp to "HOLD" (power button down) then insert battery. Then wait for a while (the memory stick light will come on then off). Then change psp to normal and reinsert the pandora battery. It should work, as I have the same pandora thing and just checked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions