Groups

PANIC SATURDAY ! Anyone panicking ?

I'm all done - presents bought (just wrapping to do ) - Turkey and all the food and grub also bought . Mainly as I 'm working every day until midnight Xmas Eve . Just the fresh stuff - Milk, Bread , salad , fruit etc to get .

27 Comments

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzE4LzUwL1N0ZXBoZW5Db2xiLmJmNDVkLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/ef7a0340/18d/Stephen-Colbert.gif

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzE4LzdjL0JlYWtlci4zOWJhOC5naWYKcAl0aHVtYgkxMjAweDk2MDA-/4a93e3c4/4a4/Beaker.gif

We enjoy Christmas but it's not a huge event here. Just a few presents and a slightly larger shop, which will probably be on Tuesday. Can't say I'm looking forward to it

deeky

We enjoy Christmas but it's not a huge event here. Just a few presents … We enjoy Christmas but it's not a huge event here. Just a few presents and a slightly larger shop, which will probably be on Tuesday. Can't say I'm looking forward to it

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100411110617/disney/images/3/31/Scrooge.jpg

deeky

We enjoy Christmas but it's not a huge event here. Just a few presents … We enjoy Christmas but it's not a huge event here. Just a few presents and a slightly larger shop, which will probably be on Tuesday. Can't say I'm looking forward to it

Book a delivery slot from your supermarket of choice, & stay at home on Tuesday instead.

They may charge you for the service, but it does not compare with the cost in terms of stress negotiating supermarket aisles with those that have not planned in advance at all.

Original Poster

deeky

What ? Christmas or the shop ? (_;)

rogparki

What ? Christmas or the shop ? (_;)

Oh, the shop X) I like Christmas and the atmosphere of the build up to it.

Original Poster

fanpages

Book a delivery slot from your supermarket of choice, & stay at home on … Book a delivery slot from your supermarket of choice, & stay at home on Tuesday instead.They may charge you for the service, but it does not compare with the cost in terms of stress negotiating supermarket aisles with those that have not planned in advance at all.

But supermarkets have Carols playing and staff in Santa hats -Despite feeling smug ,I'll miss all that this year -I'm easily pleased

fanpages

Book a delivery slot from your supermarket of choice, & stay at home on … Book a delivery slot from your supermarket of choice, & stay at home on Tuesday instead.They may charge you for the service, but it does not compare with the cost in terms of stress negotiating supermarket aisles with those that have not planned in advance at all.

That's actually something to think about. We've never done an online shop.

deeky

Leave Phil Jones out of this.

Original Poster

Wouldn't trust them to give you a decent size baking spud , or how would you know the Melons are Ok unless you could give them a nice squeeze before purchase ?

All presents bought (Thanks HUKD and Amazon!!) Food shop placed online to be delivered on Tuesday .... No panic here

I'm off now till January 6th.

I'm hoping Monday isn't to manic so i can finally pick up my wifes Christmas present.

Everything else is done though
    Edited by: "spritey" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

caz2384

All presents bought (Thanks HUKD and Amazon!!) Food shop placed online to … All presents bought (Thanks HUKD and Amazon!!) Food shop placed online to be delivered on Tuesday .... No panic here

You can join me down the pub this afternoon in the "Looking smug corner " while everyone else , loaded down with shopping , panics about what they've forgotten .

i hear there's...
    Panic on the streets of London,
    Panic on the streets of Birmingham,
    I wonder to myself,
    Could life ever be sane again?

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

rogparki

You can join me down the pub this afternoon in the "Looking smug corner " … You can join me down the pub this afternoon in the "Looking smug corner " while everyone else , loaded down with shopping , panics about what they've forgotten .

I will when my husband gets home from his staff night out .... last night oO

Original Poster

caz2384

I will when my husband gets home from his staff night out .... last night … I will when my husband gets home from his staff night out .... last night oO

He's jut panicking - forgot to buy your pressie oO

Got to go last minute Christmas shopping. Still got LOADS to get!
    http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzE4LzdjL1Nwb25nZWJvYnBhLmVkZjE3LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/337c1150/f87/Spongebob-panics.gif

Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 20th Dec 2014

rogparki

He's jut panicking - forgot to buy your pressie oO

More like missed the train so stayed in a hotel and is sleeping off the hangover! Haha

Well I am not one of them people than can plan in advance ....I try my very best!!! but the plus side of being self employed is know one wants to pay before Xmas and few people that don't want to pay at all which as made us a few grand down this year no money left after paying their materials and parts I am sure they have finished for Xmas so sat here waiting for payment and then I be like the rest one mad rush ...merry Xmas to those we are all ready and merry stressmas to those who are not

missshirley

Well I am not one of them people than can plan in advance ....I try my … Well I am not one of them people than can plan in advance ....I try my very best!!! but the plus side of being self employed is know one wants to pay before Xmas and few people that don't want to pay at all which as made us a few grand down this year no money left after paying their materials and parts I am sure they have finished for Xmas so sat here waiting for payment and then I be like the rest one mad rush ...merry Xmas to those we are all ready and merry stressmas to those who are not

Well I hope they cough up soon

Thanks me too merry Christmas

missshirley

Thanks me too merry Christmas

Same to you

"hey honey, let's go shopping today"
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lty394I0ty1qzqwzso1_500.gif

DarkEnergy2012

"hey honey, let's go shopping today"

ha ha this made me giggle ....me with my weetabix this morning lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011706
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2032

See more discussions