Panini World Cup 2010 Swaps..Join my group

35 replies
Found 26th Apr 2010
For some reason i can't grow out of collecting World cup stickers somehow everytime they come around... Been doing it since Spain 82 and now at 35 still love it lol.

Have set up an online swap group if your collecting on there

its group id

Jerichos Swaps

password

rooneyisgod

SWAPS!!!!lol

35 Comments

Banned

grow up ;-)

Original Poster

nope lmao

is this for the online stickers?

link?

doesn't work?

whatsThePoint

are you sure?it was working fine 3 years and 11 months ago

haha lol i assumed it was for this years, MY BAD oO

Banned

cool stickers!

whats the link for this group

rizzler

whats the link for this group

getalife.com hth

markq

getalife.com hth

Harsh.

deeky

Harsh.

but.....

(no sarcy comment about dracula and daytime? X))

ps I was getting a little concerned when I hadnt seen you for a few days. But then I remembered its summer and I dont have to worry as much as winter

Where did WhatsThePoint's post go? Was it deemed unsuitable?

Gestr

Where did WhatsThePoint's post go? Was it deemed unsuitable?

He used an auto tool to delete all his comments so only those quoting him are left. He got a spanked botty for doing this.

I've been on a little break. Nice to hear you noticed my absence

markq

He used an auto tool to delete all his comments so only those quoting him … He used an auto tool to delete all his comments so only those quoting him are left. He got a spanked botty for doing this.

Lol - really? That's a good idea. Can you only auto-delete your own posts?

deeky

I've been on a little break. Nice to hear you noticed my absence

A physical break or one from HUKD?

Of course I notice your absence. I get less pms from harassed female miscers moaning about you X)

Gestr

Lol - really? That's a good idea. Can you only auto-delete your own … Lol - really? That's a good idea. Can you only auto-delete your own posts?

Yep, for all other comments, use the "ignore" facility! X)

markq

A physical break or one from HUKD?Of course I notice your absence. I get … A physical break or one from HUKD?Of course I notice your absence. I get less pms from harassed female miscers moaning about you X)

Funny you should say that. Good job you don't know where I took my little break then X)

deeky

Funny you should say that. Good job you don't know where I took my little … Funny you should say that. Good job you don't know where I took my little break then X)

Ohh ffs, dont leave me hanging til the next installment

Thats worse than an Eastenders "dun dun".

Gestr

Lol - really? That's a good idea. Can you only auto-delete your own … Lol - really? That's a good idea. Can you only auto-delete your own posts?

Auto-delete? You mean manually-delete? Yes, you can only delete your comments manually and one at a time.

markq

Ohh ffs, dont leave me hanging til the next installment :(Thats worse … Ohh ffs, dont leave me hanging til the next installment :(Thats worse than an Eastenders "dun dun".

deeky

Well I remember you mentioning a trip to Glasgow so feck you! X)

markq

Well I remember you mentioning a trip to Glasgow so feck you! X)

So now you only need to find out who lives near there

deeky

Auto-delete? You mean manually-delete? Yes, you can only delete your … Auto-delete? You mean manually-delete? Yes, you can only delete your comments manually and one at a time.

Dont you remember when someone created an auto-delete tool and shared it? Got a few people banned, and one they quite cleverly didnt ban but the member couldnt post anymore comments X) Remember caspar the unfriendly ghost?

deeky

So now you only need to find out who lives near there

Ohh you mean Fern

(shame you had the hobgoblin in tow)
Edited by: "markq" 9th Jun 2015

markq

Dont you remember when someone created an auto-delete tool and shared it? … Dont you remember when someone created an auto-delete tool and shared it? Got a few people banned, and one they quite cleverly didnt ban but the member couldnt post anymore comments X) Remember caspar the unfriendly ghost?

Yeah, I meant without getting into bother.

This thread has blown my mind.
What is going on?

dtovey89

This thread has blown my mind. What is going on?

We are just having a chat lol Or do you mean the bumping of yet another old thread?

markq

We are just having a chat lol Or do you mean the bumping of yet another … We are just having a chat lol Or do you mean the bumping of yet another old thread?

Both lol.

Discussing banned members in a necro bumped thread.

Rules... what rules

dtovey89

Both lol.Discussing banned members in a necro bumped thread.Rules... what … Both lol.Discussing banned members in a necro bumped thread.Rules... what rules

No actual banned members were named or discussed as per the rules. The mentioning of the process of them banning un-named members is fine. And Caspar is the one that isnt banned but cannot post iirc.

markq

No actual banned members were named or discussed as per the rules. The … No actual banned members were named or discussed as per the rules. The mentioning of the process of them banning un-named members is fine. And Caspar is the one that isnt banned but cannot post iirc.

derp

dtovey89

:{derp

Anyway, shoudnt you be down the gym making gains

derp

markq

Anyway, shoudnt you be down the gym making gains ;)derp

I'm at work lol.
Rest day today. 5 days in a row and I've got some shopping to do tonight.

I want to hit shoulders fresh tomorrow and hit a new personal best.

dtovey89

I'm at work lol.Rest day today. 5 days in a row and I've got some … I'm at work lol.Rest day today. 5 days in a row and I've got some shopping to do tonight.I want to hit shoulders fresh tomorrow and hit a new personal best.

Doing the shopping is my weight training X)

markq

Doing the shopping is my weight training X)

Curling chicken drumsticks on the way back to the car? X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.69
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564110
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688
    4. 3 Spotify family places available33

See more discussions