Expired

Panini World Cup album stickers

4 replies
Found 13th Jul 2014
our son is slowly filling his album and so we were wondering if the packs get cheaper post-tournament?

I know you can buy specific ones but that's quite costly I believe....

He's only one so has limited people to swap with!!!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

4 Comments

I can't help you with your question but I believe there are swap threads on this forum. PMd you about swaps.

ebay is a market that is definitely very sensitive to supply and demand. can imagine the demand falling off a cliff as of about 2 hours ago so you may get lucky with bulk buys on there.
people do sell individual stickers/cards but the postage is prohibitively expensive to make that viable

I don't think ebay is that unreasonably priced - I needed around 200 stickers to complete my album and bought 2 boxes (100 packs) - ok I only meant to buy 1 box but and an over-eager clicker finger. I figured these 2 boxes would more than cover the 200 stickers I required. After opening all packets I still had around 90 to go.

When you factor in the probability of getting the stickers you need, against the probability of getting duplicates I think ebay is the best place to get the numbers you need. There are plenty of auctions where you can buy specific numbers.

I sold the majority of my duplicates for 15p per sticker, plus £1 postage - this seemed to be the going price on ebay at the time.

Good luck completing your album - get within 50 stickers and go to Panini direct, it's much less hassle than dealing with ebay and about the same price.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions