Groups

Panto.....have you been yet ?

Just wondering if anyone been to a Christmas panto yet ?If so where and was it any good ?,,,,heads up if anyone planning to go to the one at the Empire ( Liverpool ) maybe think twice !!....Pamela Anderson is in it and is AWFUL ! Went yesterday as a parent helper with school ( 400+ pupils ) and although the whole experience was fun ( hard work though ) the performance was dire this year , Les Dennis wasnt bad , but Plastic Pam was BAD !, lol besides the kids are between 4 and 11 so none of them had a clue who she was !!, although a few male teachers glasses steamed up , hehe !

11 Comments

Banned

Going to see Peter Pan tomorrow

Oh no you're not

Original Poster

DAMNOME

Oh no I haven't

lol, ''oh yes you have ''

''he's behind you ''

Original Poster

DAMNOME

Oh no you're not

Oh yes i am !!!..........( still recovering from chaperoning 400 kids on 6 double decker buses to the middle of l/pool city centre )

Banned

I might go to one.

going to see cinderella tomorrow..

Im going cinderella tomorrow. Same one as you proberbly Jo-jo. Lets hope its good!

cherishu2

Im going cinderella tomorrow. Same one as you proberbly Jo-jo. Lets hope … Im going cinderella tomorrow. Same one as you proberbly Jo-jo. Lets hope its good!

yeah, hopefully it will be!
    have fun..

My 7 years old already went to see Cinderella last week, organist by their school, so I wouldn't go this year then.

I'm taking my 3 year old to one on Christmas eve and i think i'm more excited than her!

Hi
    Went to a Panto in Woking Surrey with Gareth Gates, Claire Sweeney and minty from Eastenders.
    Have to say, was pretty good!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions