Groups

Pantomine prices.....RIDICULOUS!

I've just been told i have to pay £15 for my toddler to sit on my knee, she's not even entitled to a seat! Apparantly its due to fire regulations as they need to know how many people are in the theatre. I'm taking my niece whose 16 who is classed as the same price! Any way of getting cheap tickets for Middlesbrough ???? I don't want to be bankrupt after seeing pantomine, going on a santa train ride, santas farm grotto...need a blimming bank loan!!!

38 Comments

Ohhhh no they're not

Original Poster

Starr;6950787

Ohhhh no they're not

Eff off lol

thats absolutely ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant u use tesco vouchers now 4 theatre

Lulu'sMammy;6950798

Eff off lol

Im really sorry i couldnt resist. Ill leave now :oops:

Although just read the post not just the title and that mad

Original Poster

edjaned;6950810

cant u use tesco vouchers now 4 theatre

Checking now....

is your pantomime in the andrex offer?

its stupid... We went to see disney on ice and came nearly £65 for me and my 2 year old ...... both tickets were the same price x

Banned

You don't pay for toddlers, they're having you on but if you're paying for the seat take a seat! you're letting the side down if you don't put up a fight lulusmummy

say 16yr old is child and use ritz cracker offer ritzpantooffer.co.uk/ free child with adult ticket

Its ridiculously expensive even going to the cinema. I was £25 for me and my two girls at Odeon last weekend (£10 me and £7.50 each for the girls). Right rip off i thought. Add in lunch and travel - not much out of £50.

Whatever happened to the £1 sat/sun matinee...or even gettin in for an empty jam jar...:p

lumoruk;6950934

You don't pay for toddlers, they're having you on but if you're paying … You don't pay for toddlers, they're having you on but if you're paying for the seat take a seat! you're letting the side down if you don't put up a fight lulusmummy

Not according to a lot of the theatres about here.

Babies in arms must be paid for.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6950953

say 16yr old is child and use ritz cracker offer … say 16yr old is child and use ritz cracker offer https://www.ritzpantooffer.co.uk/ free child with adult ticket

None round near me, just checked the 10 pages. Thanks though

Original Poster

lumoruk;6950934

You don't pay for toddlers, they're having you on but if you're paying … You don't pay for toddlers, they're having you on but if you're paying for the seat take a seat! you're letting the side down if you don't put up a fight lulusmummy

You blimming do ya gonk!! I ain't just making it up am i!!

Original Poster

barky;6950899

is your pantomime in the andrex offer?

checking andrex website now
    Just says to check the back of the pack....if anybody has a pack could you tell me any links or see if there is one near Middlesbrough please.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6950985

You blimming do ya gonk!! I ain't just making it up am i!!

I think you're weak minded, grow a pair!

Besides I know how much you earn, stop being cheap!

Original Poster

lumoruk;6950994

I think you're weak minded, grow a pair!Besides I know how much you earn, … I think you're weak minded, grow a pair!Besides I know how much you earn, stop being cheap!

You don't know my trade...you just have a guess Now find me some tickets please ...good lad...jog on!

If you can wait to book, daily mail usually do a kids go free offer

Seems like a lot of fuss about nothing

Original Poster

linuxlinks;6951099

Seems like a lot of fuss about nothing

Care to elaborate .....?

Banned

prices went crazy after they went above

2 shillings and sixpence

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6951008

You don't know my trade...you just have a guess Now find me some … You don't know my trade...you just have a guess Now find me some tickets please ...good lad...jog on!

retired stripper?

we are going to the panto at christmas too this year we had to buy tickets for all three of them. last year they gave us the seat, for fire reg like you said but we did not have to pay as he was under 2, although he did just sit on my knee!

we went to see the singing kettle recently too, we had to pay for the seat for the baby even though he was under 2, was discounted though, the only ones that got it for free was the under 1's, so i guess it depends on the show, perhaps its nothing to do with the theatre and more to do with the company thats producing the show?

pantos are expensive try the panto at the secc in glasgow is about £50 per ticket! we will not be going to see that one!

Not sure about this year, but last year Liverpool empire charged £32.50 (plus booking fees) - no concessions. They offered slightly cheaper kids tickets BUT only when the kids were in school! From just before they broke up to just after they got back to school there was no concessions at all

Blimey they're expensive tickets! We go to the one at Sheffield City Hall, and pay £7 adults £6 kids! And under 2s are free

Lulu'sMammy;6950986

checking andrex website nowJust says to check the back of the pack....if … checking andrex website nowJust says to check the back of the pack....if anybody has a pack could you tell me any links or see if there is one near Middlesbrough please.

Click on this link it takes you to the offer :thumbsup: x

andrexpuppypoints.co.uk/

Original Poster

wendy56;6952247

Click on this link it takes you to the offer :thumbsup: … Click on this link it takes you to the offer :thumbsup: xhttp://www.andrexpuppypoints.co.uk/

Cheers gorgeous...you got a code as well? lol x

Lulu'sMammy;6952292

I did have 2, but Moo had em last week..........pinched em out my bin! :-D

Lulu'sMammy;6952292

I've got 10 points that are registered on the puppy website!! The total you need :thumbsup:

wendy56;6952324

I've got 10 points that are registered on the puppy website!! The total … I've got 10 points that are registered on the puppy website!! The total you need :thumbsup:

just looked and dont see anywhere near middlesborough, have a look for me sis, my eyes are getting worse!

bitseylango;6952336

just looked and dont see anywhere near middlesborough, have a look for me … just looked and dont see anywhere near middlesborough, have a look for me sis, my eyes are getting worse!

Think the nearest was Leeds??? :thinking:

Original Poster

Oh poo, well the thought was there ladies...and Bitsy!

Lulu'sMammy;6952352

Oh poo, well the thought was there ladies...and Bitsy!

in the words of your good self......................kiss my flaps :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;6952358

in the words of your good self......................kiss my flaps :-D

Omg....lmao....filthy!

Its cost me 90 quid

I've got one of those 'Sun' cheque coupon books somewhere with all sorts of offers on...give me a little time & I'll see if I can find it :thinking:

wendy56;6952554

I've got one of those 'Sun' cheque coupon books somewhere with all sorts … I've got one of those 'Sun' cheque coupon books somewhere with all sorts of offers on...give me a little time & I'll see if I can find it :thinking:

Can't find it :x I know its here somewhere...I'll have a proper look tomorrow & let you know :thumbsup:

I wanted to go to the Lichfield Garrick for the panto. I have a 14 week old baby whom I am breastfeeding so need to take him too. I was told I have toapy 1/2 price for a ticket for him too!!! I refuse to go...I am not paying for a baby who will be asleep and cannot physically take up a seat. I was told the same...fire regs!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions