Groups

Paolo Nutini........ Rate him or hate him?

What dyou all think of Paolo Nutini?

I think his 2 albums have been fantastic.

Opinions please?

23 Comments

I like him, especially the second album when he sings in the style of Rab C Nesbitt

Legendary defender one of the greatest to ever grace the game.

http://www.kickette.com/images/uploads/nov14mal.jpg

Original Poster

stewby

I like him, especially the second album when he sings in the style of Rab … I like him, especially the second album when he sings in the style of Rab C Nesbitt

Lol, in what track?

makershaker

Lol, in what track?

They all sound a bit Rab like to my English ears. But seriously, I really like him, he makes very catchy tunes

Rate him. Great music!

Banned

i rate him highly ....................................................... as a fud!

I really don't like him...sorry

Terrible....middle of the road stuff

Very dull.

Banned

He's great. Also enjoyed his set at glasto a couple of years ago!

I know him!! Met him loads and saw him lots in concert too

I just love his music - its brilliant. Barky is a huge fan

Rate

Hate - fits in well with the rest of the Paisley punters.

not as good as Rebecca Black

thrustmaster

Hate - fits in well with the rest of the Paisley punters.

lol I was in Paisley through the week and omg there was a couple outside a right dive of a pub practically having sex X) My husband was driving and said oh ffs would u look at that - and yeah he was having a right good look X)

Didn't like him when his first album came out but now love both albums, very strange live style though, always sounds p****d

souljacker

Didn't like him when his first album came out but now love both albums, … Didn't like him when his first album came out but now love both albums, very strange live style though, always sounds p****d

listen to John Martyn... Make no mistake

Banned

I like him when he is singing live and incoherent, makes me proud to be Scottish

Banned

souljacker

Didn't like him when his first album came out but now love both albums, … Didn't like him when his first album came out but now love both albums, very strange live style though, always sounds p****d

thats because he is always stoned as he has admitted to in the past.

a paisley hash heed,nothing new there!

Banned

He's average - seems to be liked more by the 'middle-aged' who also like Michael Buble.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …258867
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?35229
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2850
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714127

See more discussions