Found 13th Dec 2014
just had one open locally, are they any good? thinking of ordering a pizza tonight

1. Ask
  2. Pizza
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Pizza
24 Comments

No idea, let us know what it's like !

Theyre not bad, but at the same price of Dominos Id rather Dominos

What are Dominos like ?

One way to find out.

....are they anything like Pizza Hut ?

Been using them for a year or 2 now and I can't fault them, before I was a domino's man but find they are just to greasy now, hope that helps.

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

What are Dominos like ?

There like dominos, papa johns is fairly new to delivery if im not mistaken?

Perhaps you would like to start your own thread if your interested in getting an answer to your question

fattyuk

There like dominos, papa johns is fairly new to delivery if im not … There like dominos, papa johns is fairly new to delivery if im not mistaken?Perhaps you would like to start your own thread if your interested in getting an answer to your question

They're no Pizza Express though are they ?

Dominos > Papa Johns > Pizza hut.

Imo.

Original Poster

lonegunman01

Been using them for a year or 2 now and I can't fault them, before I was … Been using them for a year or 2 now and I can't fault them, before I was a domino's man but find they are just to greasy now, hope that helps.

Thank you!

A sensible answer, they seem abit more "upper class" than pizza hut and dominos, is this right thinking?

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

They're no Pizza Express though are they ?

ok ok i get your point/trolling.

please move along

thanks for your input!

fattyuk

Thank you!A sensible answer, they seem abit more "upper class" than pizza … Thank you!A sensible answer, they seem abit more "upper class" than pizza hut and dominos, is this right thinking?

You came on to misk expecting a sensible answer.....shame on you.

xEndox

Dominos > Papa Johns > Pizza hut.Imo.

Agree entirely. Pizza Hut have gone downhill in the last few years.

fattyuk

Thank you!A sensible answer, they seem abit more "upper class" than pizza … Thank you!A sensible answer, they seem abit more "upper class" than pizza hut and dominos, is this right thinking?

They're all the same in terms of "class" just Papa Johns is the more recent one to expand in the UK.

I also like Papa Johns loyalty scheme.

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

You came on to misk expecting a sensible answer.....shame on you.

At least your here, trying your hardest to post as many unsensible answers

thanks

your cool

They just like Domino's the taste and quality very slight from store to store where I used to live I would favor papa ' s where I am now I then i tend to pick domino's

all depends on what they have on offer for me

They used to be but, its about 7 years since I last had a pizza from Papa Johns, I went into one a couple years back and almost fainted at the prices/lack of offers! I did use to prefer them to Pizza Hut and Dominos though.

Original Poster

xEndox

They're all the same in terms of "class" just Papa Johns is the more … They're all the same in terms of "class" just Papa Johns is the more recent one to expand in the UK.I also like Papa Johns loyalty scheme.

Silly question (gonna get knocked for it)

What are there chicken wings like do you know? never been impressed with dominos or pizza huts

fattyuk

Silly question (gonna get knocked for it)What are there chicken wings … Silly question (gonna get knocked for it)What are there chicken wings like do you know? never been impressed with dominos or pizza huts

Family members have told me they're good. not tried them myself.

fattyuk

You could say, also the loyalty scheme is a nice touch and I tend to find you get more offers with them, the only way really is to try them and see what you think.

Very nice, Deep pan hot pepper passion.

Its personal taste. I think they are on par with dominos (don't like the free dip they give though) I just see which of the 2 has the best deal and then order

I like the cheese but not the sauce. They are good value, but not great pizza. Prefer to Dominoz and the usual no brand.

There good for value
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions