Groups

Paper cut my tongue!

Waaaaaahhh!

Anyone else sustained any Christmas related injuries yet?!

I electrocuted myself with broken Christmas lights the other day as well.

21 Comments

I saw a santa getting frisky with a mother - lucky santa!

I fell into my Christmas tree last weekend, was a drunken incident but the tree was O.K :oops:

I died:cry:

burnt my fingers making my christmas cake lol

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;7146453

I saw a santa getting frisky with a mother - lucky santa!

Why aren't Santa's ever sexy?

livingthelife07;7146467

I fell into my Christmas tree last weekend, was a drunken incident but … I fell into my Christmas tree last weekend, was a drunken incident but the tree was O.K :oops:

Haha, good work! Were you trying to get chocolates off it? Because that makes it ok.

weepapa;7146492

I died:cry:

Original Poster

linw;7146571

burnt my fingers making my christmas cake lol

I made mince pies yesterday and remain burn-free! Woohoo!

someone got food poisoning eating some xmas chicken balls :roll:

I have blisters on my fingers trying to find the duff light on my tree.

Its prelit with 800 bulbs and a whole row across the middle is unlit, have so far found about 20 duff bulbs and replaced but its still not lit, and have spent about 3 hours testing bulbs but the little blighters are not easy to get out, hence the blisters.

Original Poster

transit;7146935

someone got food poisoning eating some xmas chicken balls :roll:

You can't just put 'xmas' in front of things and pretend it's Christmas related!

KazzyD;7147014

I have blisters on my fingers trying to find the duff light on my tree. … I have blisters on my fingers trying to find the duff light on my tree. Its prelit with 800 bulbs and a whole row across the middle is unlit, have so far found about 20 duff bulbs and replaced but its still not lit, and have spent about 3 hours testing bulbs but the little blighters are not easy to get out, hence the blisters.

Ouch! Sounds like a bit too much effort to me...can't you just buy a new set?! :whistling:

angelfairee;7147087

You can't just put 'xmas' in front of things and pretend it's Christmas … You can't just put 'xmas' in front of things and pretend it's Christmas related!

i already did :santa:

angelfairee;7146586

Why aren't Santa's ever sexy?:|

Santas helper at Harrods on Sat was very sexy, he smiled and I blushed purple :oops:

angelfairee;7146586

Haha, good work! Were you trying to get chocolates off it? Because that … Haha, good work! Were you trying to get chocolates off it? Because that makes it ok.:|

Unfortunately not, the one thing my tree is missing! :thumbsup:

i cut my finger trying to change a bulb in our outdoor lights, tried to get it out and it smashed:shock:

Original Poster

choc1969;7147134

Santas helper at Harrods on Sat was very sexy, he smiled and I blushed … Santas helper at Harrods on Sat was very sexy, he smiled and I blushed purple :oops:

How fortunate that I will be in London this weekend...woohoooooooo!

livingthelife07;7147299

Unfortunately not, the one thing my tree is missing! :thumbsup:

Mine too. Get me some when you get yours, will you?!

Kerz67;7147349

i cut my finger trying to change a bulb in our outdoor lights, tried to … i cut my finger trying to change a bulb in our outdoor lights, tried to get it out and it smashed:shock:

Lucky you didn't put your hand on the exposed wire like some stupid idiot did...:whistling:

angelfairee;7147508

Mine too. Get me some when you get yours, will you?!

I sure will :-D haha

Paper cut my tongue!

Couldn't wait to unwrap me?

Original Poster

thesaint;7147616

Couldn't wait to unwrap me?

Sick in my mouth!

Old age..

angelfairee;7147696

Sick in my mouth!

Not mine!

Original Poster

t0mm;7147701

Old age..

I don't even think it's because I'm old, I think it's just because I'm plain stupid!

angelfairee;7147737

I don't even think it's because I'm old, I think it's just because I'm … I don't even think it's because I'm old, I think it's just because I'm plain stupid!

Taroo... things always come in 3's anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions