Groups

paper shredder

Hi I am looking for a decent shredder affordable and long lasting . Please advise .

6 Comments

Fellows are the market leader in the uk, you need a CrossCut shredder ,you need to decide on how much you will be using it ,and how much paper etc will be shredded if it is a lot of paper on a daily basis you will probably be better off looking at an industrial shredder if not have a look on Amazon as the have a big selection and some good deals, look for something that can shres up to 8 sheets at a time or more,

I bought the Fellowes Powershred P-35C a year ago. Cheap, compact and good for light use.
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…I6I

The price went back up but with code "spring" (-15%) it can currently be purchased at Ryman for £25.5.
    ryman.co.uk/fel…ock
    Edited by: "Belga" 17th Mar

Bought the amazon branded one for outlaws.. Good reviews. Works great. About £25. I can't be bothered shredding anymore. I rip address off and put in bin rubbish bin. The rest goes in our paper recycling.. Can't see the point in a shredder for home use these days and i run a business from home.

I've always used Staples own shredder, shreds as confetti instead of strips

goldkipper

I've always used Staples own shredder, shreds as confetti instead of … I've always used Staples own shredder, shreds as confetti instead of strips

​Just out of interest.. What do you do with the paper bits.. That's my problem. Blows everywhere and our bin men will only take it if it's In a clear plastic bag.

wayners

​Just out of interest.. What do you do with the paper bits.. That's my p … ​Just out of interest.. What do you do with the paper bits.. That's my problem. Blows everywhere and our bin men will only take it if it's In a clear plastic bag.

​Burn it in a garden incinerator
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions