Groups
    EXPIRED

Paper Shredder

hi where can you get a cheappriced good quality security shredder, ie the one that really shreds rather than some which just cut in lines that can be put together again

cheers

12 Comments

I got mine in Tesco, was about £15, it's one that cuts criss cross rather than just in strips

Cross-cut shredder for £14.99 @ ALDI

Maybe check ]this one out

£12.49 @ ]Sainsburys !

Ive just been to b&q and they had one there for £6 odd.

oh, I think it's the one in Lidl I saw which cuts credit cards and cds. we need one of those as well...but no warranty on Lidl goods...

Simona

oh, I think it's the one in Lidl I saw which cuts credit cards and cds. … oh, I think it's the one in Lidl I saw which cuts credit cards and cds. we need one of those as well...but no warranty on Lidl goods...

Lidl offer 3 year warranty same as Aldi, I have had one a year now still going strong.

Oh! Sounds great! But isn't that manufacturer warranty? I somehow don't rely on them too much

you can get them preety much anywhere
    make sure you get a diamond cut one as it ensures it cant be peiced together

Simona

Oh! Sounds great! But isn't that manufacturer warranty? I somehow don't … Oh! Sounds great! But isn't that manufacturer warranty? I somehow don't rely on them too much

Yes I wondered about this too, it is a manufacturers warranty after the first year, but when I asked the assistant manager who was on duty at the time, he said just bring it back to the store with proof of purchase and they would sort it.

If I had bought a branded one I would have only got a 1 year warranty, mine has lasted a year and is still going strong.

This Lervia brand seems to be very reliable and of good build quality. Around the same time I bought a £14.00 Lervia steam iron to replace a £60+ one that had broken, it was only meant to be temporary and kept as a backup iron for the future. It produces more steam and is more solid than the expensive one that broke, so far it has been the best iron we have owned I would need to buy a steam generator iron to better this one.

Thank you for information! No I will definitely get it without hesitation! :))

Original Poster

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE
    i will check the ALDI stores, LIDL and also look at Band Q
    i had a very expensive one from Tesco didnt even last 6 months

thanks ones again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)47
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar11
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?55