Groups

Paperless Bank Account

My friend said he saw an advert but forgot which banlk offered it.

Does anyone know a bank that offers a paperless bank account - as in a bank that has stroes but doesnt send out statements etc

Not an online only service

I think it was HSBC but im unsure...
    anyone confirm? or know?

15 Comments

My Natwest account is paperless.

I have one with Alliance & Leicester

Banned

I have a normal account with RBS then just started online banking and cancelled paper statements x

hsbc also do paperless

Banned

My HSBC is paperless

never heard of a bank doing peper? is this a new thing instead of cash, pmsl

My Lloyds is paperless

Halifax do paperless..

wickedteen;6027729

never heard of a bank doing peper? is this a new thing instead of cash, … never heard of a bank doing peper? is this a new thing instead of cash, pmsl

yeh it is actually,not to be sneezed at

Barclays didn't have any paper either.

I had to wipe myself on deposit slips. I couldn't use withdrawal forms, that would be wrong on so many levels.

I really think these modern unisex cubicles should at least have doors.

wickedteen;6027729

never heard of a bank doing peper? is this a new thing instead of cash, … never heard of a bank doing peper? is this a new thing instead of cash, pmsl

What's 'peper' anyway? :lol:

splatsplatsplat;6027773

Barclays didn't have any paper either.I had to wipe myself on deposit … Barclays didn't have any paper either.I had to wipe myself on deposit slips. I couldn't use withdrawal forms, that would be wrong on so many levels.I really think these modern unisex cubicles should at least have doors.

Funny:-D

my friend is with the hsbc and he got £5 for going green as they say lol

Original Poster

lol
    No one advertises them. I guess i need to ask the bank to stop them. Never knew you actually could.

Yeh...partner goes awol to do shopping when she realises theres plenty of cash in the bank.

they all been doing it for years now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions