Groups
    EXPIRED

Paphos airport to Coral Bay

More advice really - whats my best way of getting from Paphos Airport to Coral Bay - are there regular buses or should I hire a car? Thanks

7 Comments

There are no buses frobmbb the airport anymore, so a taxi is the best bet - sould cost about £15 - £20 depending on the time you arrive

Original Poster

Thanks for that speedy reply, much appreciated!

That is a guide price, before you get in a taxi try to haggle, there are loads of taxis and they will all want your business

[url]www.resorthoppa.com[/url] is coming up at £20 per person for a return transfer on their shared shuttle bus, price may vary depending on date and time of arrival. You also get 6% cashback with Quidco

£20 is about right. I went to paphos in may & it cost £17 each way, coral bay is a couple of miles up the road. If you want to really explore the place i would recommend hiring a car - driving on the same side of the road makes it alot easier. But the buses are excellent also and are very cheap with helpful bus drivers.

Original Poster

Hmm - whose cheap for car hire at Paphos? EasyJetCar or whatever they are called?

ghinzani

Hmm - whose cheap for car hire at Paphos? EasyJetCar or whatever they are … Hmm - whose cheap for car hire at Paphos? EasyJetCar or whatever they are called?

I find grabthatcab to be very good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions