Groups

Papyal

My friend is about to send some money over seas (china) think hes sending about £250, how much would paypal give him back if the company he is sending the money to is a scam

10 Comments

He should clearly state what the money is being exchanged for. That way if it is a scam Paypal will take action and refund his money.

Zak.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2462193

If he is even having doubts that it could be a scam...dont send the … If he is even having doubts that it could be a scam...dont send the money....cant assume paypa will refund...they are useless

He is fairly sure they are a fine company its just without knowing 100% he doesnt want to risk it

Pay by CC then you are also covered by them

is it for an ebay item? only asking because if you are doing a transaction outside of ebay, then you won't be covered. i don't think

newbie1001;2462204

Pay by CC then you are also covered by them

not normally for international transaction your not covered

EliTom

Original Poster

charlie2;2462211

is it for an ebay item? only asking because if you are doing a … is it for an ebay item? only asking because if you are doing a transaction outside of ebay, then you won't be covered. i don't think

nah, its not via ebay

but if it isnt for an ebay item they will only refund if the item isnt delivered not if it isnt as described

You know the website ?

Original Poster

jackthelad;2462668

You know the website ?

Afraid not, will have to ask

I would not do it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846181
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions