Groups

Paraguai Vs Nippon - World Cup 1/8 Final

Of the lesser games but hoping Honda can provide some spark today.

25 Comments

1/16 final you mean.

Come on Paraguay for my 4 way accumulator :-D

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8939321

1/16 final you mean.

no . .

3PM Kick Off on Sh...ITV.

rugger-tyke;8939345

no . .

Lol, oh yeah :oops:

Original Poster

youtube.com/wat…Y9o

Immense!!!

Davids = most annoying 'pundit' around!

Commentators are blind.

Honda's got a good engine on him.

If Paraguay win what's the chances of an all South American semi finals?

Urugauy v Argentina
    Brazil v Paraguay.

greg_68;8939803

If Paraguay win what's the chances of an all South American semi … If Paraguay win what's the chances of an all South American semi finals?Urugauy v ArgentinaBrazil v Paraguay.

No chance at all at those fixtures.

Uruguay V Brazil and Argentina v Paraguay maybe. :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;8939811

No chance at all at those fixtures.Uruguay V Brazil and Argentina v … No chance at all at those fixtures.Uruguay V Brazil and Argentina v Paraguay maybe. :thumbsup:

my bad. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the Spain v Portugal, Holland v Brazil and Argentina v Germany matches.

Why do commentators insist on making poor games worse? I'm fed up with the whining.

dungavel;8939906

Why do commentators insist on making poor games worse? I'm fed up with … Why do commentators insist on making poor games worse? I'm fed up with the whining.

Indeed.

Original Poster

Foxy102;8939764

Honda's got a good engine on him.

A Legend in the making.

Been a good game so far, little tentative, but flashes of brilliance.

May be seeing the first goalless shoot-out though.

dungavel;8939906

Why do commentators insist on making poor games worse? I'm fed up with … Why do commentators insist on making poor games worse? I'm fed up with the whining.

What are 5dead paying at ?!

LOL now the player thats of big build is fat.

Adam2050;8939936

LOL now the player thats of big build is fat.

It's like a snide remark contest. None of them aimed any disparaging comments toward English players who played worse at stages than any of these players today.

Original Poster

dungavel;8939965

It's like a snide remark contest. None of them aimed any disparaging … It's like a snide remark contest. None of them aimed any disparaging comments toward English players who played worse at stages than any of these players today.

Both are technically superior to England - infact, most teams have been!

dungavel;8939965

It's like a snide remark contest. None of them aimed any disparaging … It's like a snide remark contest. None of them aimed any disparaging comments toward English players who played worse at stages than any of these players today.

It's because they seem them as lesser nations then England. (Football wise) Yet one of thems going to go further.

The amount of back tracking these two do is hillarious.

I'm glad I'm not the only person getting very very annoyed with the commentators. I was just speaking to my brother about it. They are doing my head in, nothing but moaning about the football. It's a cagey knockout game, that makes it interesting enough for me. In a way this makes it more interesting than a 4~1 or 3 nil smashing.

Another dig. This time levelled at their passing ability. Brazil ain't that hot either: running up the field and passing twice isn't the greatest show of passing ever.

sdavi3680;8940049

I'm glad I'm not the only person getting very very annoyed with the … I'm glad I'm not the only person getting very very annoyed with the commentators. I was just speaking to my brother about it. They are doing my head in, nothing but moaning about the football. It's a cagey knockout game, that makes it interesting enough for me. In a way this makes it more interesting than a 4~1 or 3 nil smashing.

In ITV world they need ten goals in a game so they can critisie the level of football.

They should more concerned about the referee stopping it everytime someone tackles.

Referee is poor.

Banned

Game looks very poor, I've given the TV up to my Son.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions