parameter is incorrect? What does this mean??

10 replies
Found 1st Feb 2010
when i try to go on any dstt card on focalprice it says this message and wont work?
Anyone else tried?
what does it mean??

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
9 Comments

it means all the cards have been pulled from the site and they no longer sell them.
been that way for a few weeks now.
Dealextreme don't sell them anymore either

Original Poster

DAMNOME;7721335

it means all the cards have been pulled from the site and they no longer … it means all the cards have been pulled from the site and they no longer sell them.been that way for a few weeks now.Dealextreme don't sell them anymore either

:O Doh, why not?

infringement of some kind...
think they've been forced to not sell them
there is a lot of talk on the dealextreme forums.

I'm gutted lol

Original Poster

DAMNOME;7721356

infringement of some kind...think they've been forced to not sell them … infringement of some kind...think they've been forced to not sell them there is a lot of talk on the dealextreme forums.I'm gutted lol

hmm, same. Ill check the forums out

[url]www.priceangels.com[/url]

try dealextreme.

dealextreme.com/for…383

have ordered the gold ones. they work on both!

Paypal seem to be cracking down on the sites selling these cards. But there is still a way to order them on dealextreme. Been discussed before hotukdeals.com/ite…697

But to order the cards on DX use dealextreme.com/sho…y.1 change the SKU to the sku of the product you want, this will add it to the basket and allow you to checkout. Dealextreme will still process the order

Original Poster

i have some in my focal price cart so i bet i can just order them

I ended up using this site [url]www.r4i.co.uk[/url] for an Acekard 2i. Was more expenisve but they are UK based (Jersey) and had good customer service with live online support. Glad I ordered one last weekend as looking like they will be as rare as rocking horse carp soon. Very good investment too; fantastic bit of kit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions