Groups

paranoid? am i reading into this too much?

so ive been chatting to someone for a couple years now on and off. we are back on speaking terms and he says he is interested in me and wants to take me out but when i look on his facebook page tonight i see this message from a lass 'Thank you for the lovely message you are great too. i know i cant believe after all these years we have got back in touch... it will not be long to go now ;-) yey yey yey x x x' whats annoying is he has obviously messaged her before texting me all night. is he secretly a rat? or am i being paranoid over nothing. no i havent met him but i want to and he says he wants to meet me too, now i see this and i dont know what to do

223 Comments

Don't get me started,most are game players.

Keeping his options open i'd say,lining a few women up!

sorry but, whats he done wrong?

Banned

Dont hate the player. hate the game.

^ Tru dat

on a serious note though... its not like you two are dating is it? he can have some fun while he is single no harm there. maybe just friendly banter (pahahaha yeh right) nah seriously i think your just looking into it to much .

avoid him!!x

tinkerbell28;4697792

Double post, I agree:thumbsup:

i agree, but can't really see what's wrong with it, until you meet up and start a relationship why not?

Original Poster

so should i still go ahead and meet him? hes not your typical lads lad going out drinking all the time and stuff like that which is why this message has me confused. i cant look on her page to see what hes said cos its private and shes in manchester network and im in newcastle network

Original Poster

wonder-baby;4697811

i agree, but can't really see what's wrong with it, until you meet up … i agree, but can't really see what's wrong with it, until you meet up and start a relationship why not?

yeah i was sort of thinkig along those lines, but at the same time i have been shat on in the past and its made me so wary

Banned

donnaraine;4697815

so should i still go ahead and meet him? hes not your typical lads lad … so should i still go ahead and meet him? hes not your typical lads lad going out drinking all the time and stuff like that which is why this message has me confused. i cant look on her page to see what hes said cos its private and shes in manchester network and im in newcastle network

thats doesnt matter you can still add them. or get someone else to add her so it doesnt look suspicious lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4697842

thats doesnt matter you can still add them. or get someone else to add … thats doesnt matter you can still add them. or get someone else to add her so it doesnt look suspicious lol

but isnt that crazy stalkerish behaviour? lol

Banned

donnaraine;4697853

but isnt that crazy stalkerish behaviour? lol

yes but its healthy behaviour lol

Banned

dont hate the playa just play the game

DangerGod;4697867

OMG ya nutcase lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4697867

lol nooooo i cant do that. and im not going to start asking him who she is, i mean we arent seeing each other so he can do what he wants but just makes me think again about meeting himand has me wondering what he said to her

The guy is only after one thing, just go an meet him

Original Poster

makershaker;4697912

The guy is only after one thing, just go an meet him

whats the one thing?

donnaraine;4697916

whats the one thing?

Wants his end away

Without sounding harsh I think your being a little paranoid. You arent together right? So he is just a single fella whos having fun chatting to girls. Now if you were together and this happened, thas an entirely different story...
    If you dont feel comfortable meeting with him after reading that then don't go as the night will just be really awkward

Banned

makershaker;4697924

Wants his end away

lmao

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4697922

I do not what you mean. I know your not dating etc, etc and it should not … I do not what you mean. I know your not dating etc, etc and it should not matter, but it does, doesn't it? Almost like how can I describe it, you don't want to be part of a pick n mix, do you? Like you could be anyone, it's whoever says yes first kind of thing? I know that sounds bad, but I know what I mean as I would feel the same lol.

yeah it does matter. suppose only time will tell

Original Poster

hunter82;4697931

Without sounding harsh I think your being a little paranoid. You arent … Without sounding harsh I think your being a little paranoid. You arent together right? So he is just a single fella whos having fun chatting to girls. Now if you were together and this happened, thas an entirely different story...If you dont feel comfortable meeting with him after reading that then don't go as the night will just be really awkward

so do i act as if it didnt happen? give him a chance but maybe keep my eyes open? it does sound dodgy though especially after some of the stuff hes said to me. oh if i was seeing him trust me by now his wil ly would be in a vice lol

Original Poster

makershaker;4697924

Wants his end away

well if thats all hes after hes not getting it! im not like that lol

donnaraine;4697974

well if thats all hes after hes not getting it! im not like that lol

I am,can i have his number!:-D

donnaraine;4697965

so do i act as if it didnt happen? give him a chance but maybe keep my … so do i act as if it didnt happen? give him a chance but maybe keep my eyes open? it does sound dodgy though especially after some of the stuff hes said to me. oh if i was seeing him trust me by now his wil ly would be in a vice lol

You could just jokingly ask what the message was about, he leading you both on type thing.
    I couldnt just keep quiet I have a big mouth lol

hunter82;4697996

You could just jokingly ask what the message was about, he leading you … You could just jokingly ask what the message was about, he leading you both on type thing.I couldnt just keep quiet I have a big mouth lol

Thats me,i'd end up saying something!

deb8z;4697989

:w00t:

deb8z;4697989

:w00t:

Original Poster

deb8z;4697989

haha dont tempt me to give it out, i would actually find that really funny lol

donnaraine;4698020

haha dont tempt me to give it out, i would actually find that really … haha dont tempt me to give it out, i would actually find that really funny lol

ooooh like a love honey trap, catch him good an proper :w00t:

hunter82;4698026

I never thought of that pmsl !!

Original Poster

hunter82;4698026

noooooooo dont tempt me! good idea though

donnaraine;4698038

noooooooo dont tempt me! good idea though

fabulous idea if I do say so myself lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thing is he was offline when that message was sent so he hasnt seen it yet, think i will just keep an eye on his page for a few days see if she sends anymore

Original Poster

hunter82;4698049

fabulous idea if I do say so myself lol :thumbsup:

you volunteering? tell me how the convo would go and i'll think about it lol

donnaraine;4698056

you volunteering? tell me how the convo would go and i'll think about it … you volunteering? tell me how the convo would go and i'll think about it lol

it would have to be censored huni :thumbsup:
    pmsl no I am a very happyily married woman pmsl I was thinking more......
    someone else...... :whistling:

Men can be so thick,i was seeing this guy once,told me he was single and he was acting NOT single,i looked him up on Friends Reuinted,he was on there complete with a recent profile saying he was married,i confronted him and he said,we're just sharing the house we're splitting up!

There were a few choice words and i said goodbye,but not as politely!

Ya can't set him up thats too mean.

what are you looking for, night of passion, fun or serious. Why not meet him,have a laugh and take it from there.

Original Poster

hunter82;4698069

it would have to be censored huni :thumbsup:pmsl no I am a very happyily … it would have to be censored huni :thumbsup:pmsl no I am a very happyily married woman pmsl I was thinking more......someone else...... :whistling:

haha i couldnt do it anyway incase he found out it was me, but sometimes i wish i did have guts to do stuff like that. like i say time will tell

deb8z;4698081

Men can be so thick,i was seeing this guy once,told me he was single and … Men can be so thick,i was seeing this guy once,told me he was single and he was acting NOT single,i looked him up on Friends Reuinted,he was on there complete with a recent profile saying he was married,i confronted him and he said,we're just sharing the house we're splitting up!There were a few choice words and i said goodbye,but not as politely!

oooh i wouldve phoned his wife lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace11
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      4. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions