Paranormal Activity........Whos seen it then?

19 replies
Found 15th Nov 2009
Watched it tonight at home, thought it was brilliant!!!!!

Took a while to get home but some real scary moments in it!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else seen it yet?

19 Comments

downloaded it and thought it was a poor mans blair witch... got some spooky moments, but never for one min made me think carp about going to bed, unlike the grudge.

I thought it was great.

One of my favourite movies.

My names gonna be in the credits of the DVD too

It's a bit paranormal

Original Poster

t0mm;6893089

I thought it was great.One of my favourite movies.My names gonna be in … I thought it was great.One of my favourite movies.My names gonna be in the credits of the DVD too

Eh? How come?

I'm told it ends differently in the Cinemas.

makershaker;6893149

Eh? How come?I'm told it ends differently in the Cinemas.

aye it does.

they did a project a couple weeks back and let all the fans have their names on the credits.

closed a few days back if i remember rightly.

PANTS PANTS PANTS the worst rubbish ive ever seen.

Banned

polly69;6893251

+1

it was quite good as a comedy

polly69;6893251

+2

This movie is a load of s**t.

csiman;6893339

+1it was quite good as a comedy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ worst slating a horror film can possibly get

Though I did enjoy Hostel2 and that was comedy gold!

i thought it was pretty good! nice and creepy!
Depends on if you say the 2007 one or the 2009 version..... sounds like they had very different endings with the 2009 one just being downright stupid.

I saw the 2007 version and thought it was pretty creepy but bit too draggy and slow....

Good film, best watched in the dark. Theres three endings apparently. Do spoiler tags work on here?
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]
EDIT: no then.

Goonieman;6894505

Good film, best watched in the dark. Theres three endings apparently. Do … Good film, best watched in the dark. Theres three endings apparently. Do spoiler tags work on here?[spoiler]test[/spoiler]EDIT: no then.

Just change the text colour if you want to use a spoiler

Spoilers below!!

[COLOR="White"]The original ending was a suicide to camera, the version i saw was the murder and shot by cops and the third ending was for the cinema which was apparently Speilbergs idea but i don't know what![/COLOR]

Banned

Goonieman;6894575

Spoilers below!![COLOR=White]The original ending was … Spoilers below!![COLOR=White]The original ending was .................................................. idea but i don't know what![/COLOR]

I saw the one you saw and found it very slow, dull and quite hilarious in places, especially the acting.

What is so funy on imdb is that some people thought it was real or based on a true story :giggle:

csiman;6894611

I saw the one you saw and found it very slow, dull and quite hilarious in … I saw the one you saw and found it very slow, dull and quite hilarious in places, especially the acting.What is so funy on imdb is that some people thought it was real or based on a true story :giggle:

What country they from? :whistling:;-)

Banned

ClarityofMind;6894618

What country they from? :whistling:;-)

probably the southern USA ;-)

Goonieman;6894575

Spoilers below!![COLOR="White"]The original ending was a suicide to … Spoilers below!![COLOR="White"]The original ending was a suicide to camera, the version i saw was the murder and shot by cops and the third ending was for the cinema which was apparently Speilbergs idea but i don't know what![/COLOR]

I saw the same version as you.
The spielberg version was apparently very excorcist-esque.......

the one with the suicide is the girl slitting her throat over and over...

Banned

vaporand;6915341

the one with the suicide is the girl slitting her throat over and over...

nice spoiler! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.77
    2. Building a PC Need Help!44
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    4. Whey protien512

See more discussions