Groups

Parcel 2 go

Does anyone know if I need to print the label out?

Because I have no printer.

Thanks.

16 Comments

Banned

Is it too big/heavy for recorded delivery?

If that's Parcel2go you've been looking at, there is (or at least was) a discount code for 10% - greasy10

Or even better......hotukdeals.com/ite…at/

Original Poster

it wasnt parcel2go.

I've put 24 hour courier as the delivery which gives 1-2 days.

DHL is the only option which i can see as not frauding them. as i'd be pee'd off if i paid for courier and it got delivered by recorded.

If you book it online, here's a promotion code for 25% off. Go to [url]www.dhlitnow.com[/url] and book your collection (they pick it up from you). Enter the promotion code 25SP0808 and just pay by credit/debit card or Paypal.

Original Poster

thanks, im gonna check with DHLitNow and P2G.

Original Poster

DHLitNow are too expensive and P2G need me to have a printer, I have no printer!

Original Poster

Anyone know my new question?

(OP)

t0mm;2473717

Anyone know my new question?(OP)

Yep, think you do T0mm. The last few things I've send with Parcel2Go / DHL they've scanned the barcode from the printed label, rather than from one on their paperwork.

Original Poster

Damn, rules them out..

t0mm;2473734

Damn, rules them out..

Is their nothing in the help/support section of the website about it? I'm sure you're not the only person with this problem.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2473740

Is their nothing in the help/support section of the website about it? … Is their nothing in the help/support section of the website about it? I'm sure you're not the only person with this problem.

Nope,

nobody in live support.

No friends nearby with printers either..

£4.70 it was to deliver too!

Original Poster

Haha, I closed the order, tried again "Hello, this is Jamie, how can I help?"

t0mm;2473789

Haha, I closed the order, tried again "Hello, this is Jamie, how can I … Haha, I closed the order, tried again "Hello, this is Jamie, how can I help?"

lmao. They always bombard me with emails if I don't complete an order :-D

Original Poster

Can just write it on as it's mainland to mainland he said.

Original Poster

Booked :-D rep coming everyones way.

Does this still work?

franbo60;2473544

If you book it online, here's a promotion code for 25% off. Go to … If you book it online, here's a promotion code for 25% off. Go to [url]www.dhlitnow.com[/url] and book your collection (they pick it up from you). Enter the promotion code 25SP0808 and just pay by credit/debit card or Paypal.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions