parcel 5kg best way to send to arrive before xmas

Banned 7 replies
Found 18th Dec 2008
i have a parcel weighing 5kg whats the best way to send so it can arrive before xmas

royal mail or courier

7 Comments

Banned

interparcel.com

they will give you prices and options before you book with dhl, ups etc etc

pick up from your house prob cost about10 quid next day service

dont forget 5% quidco

dhl express you can specify a 2 hour window btw rather than waiting in all day as long as booked before 2.30

Be carefull with the dhl 48hr service they offer, its actually delivered by home delivery drivers and can take much longer than 48 hours. From experience the Titan(TNT) service is the best in my opinion and allways next day.

If it is about 5KG you can send it from the Post Office by parcelforce48 and it will cost you £10.99 this also includes insurance not sure what value it goes up to but it is a least £100 compensation.

Adrian

[url]www.freightsearch.com[/url] I use these and they are very good:thumbsup:

Banned

adrian2000;3795913

If it is about 5KG you can send it from the Post Office by parcelforce48 … If it is about 5KG you can send it from the Post Office by parcelforce48 and it will cost you £10.99 this also includes insurance not sure what value it goes up to but it is a least £100 compensation.Adrian

its gone up (5kg packet price):-

]Parcelforce 48 Guaranteed 2 Days Up to £150 Tracked £14.99

Interlink Direct

get £5 of your first parcel

]http//ww…htm

Used them to send an item I sold on here - good service and you can drop the parcel off at a local depot, so no waiting in all day for the collection

Woked out at about £10 for a 24 hour service for me.

Well recommended for my experience

EliTom

Banned

elitom;3796853

Interlink Directget £5 of your first … Interlink Directget £5 of your first parcelhttp://www.interlinkdirect.co.uk/index/interlink_direct_5_pound.htmUsed them to send an item I sold on here - good service and you can drop the parcel off at a local depot, so no waiting in all day for the collectionWoked out at about £10 for a 24 hour service for me.Well recommended for my experienceEliTom

Damn! Why wasn't that posted on HUKD? just placed my first order lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    5. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions