Parcel Delivery to Italy (Europe) - Any Recommendations?

8 replies
Found 5th Dec 2008
In the process of looking for a cheap courier to send a Dell monitor to Italy.

Ideally, I would like to have around £200 compensation on the package (seen as I dont want to be losing it if it breaks in transit) and it should cost me under £30/£35.

Any ideas where I should look?

Apologies in advance if this has been posted in the wrong section.

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
7 Comments

[url]www.royalmail.com[/url], look for price finder

]http//sg…alc

then choose counrty and weight
then on next page scroll down to choose compensation etc

approx £71 if about 4 kg, with 250 cover

]http//sg…jsp

Parcel2go is fairly resonable price to Italy by DHL. I think its about £25 for £50 insurance and you will have to buy the extra insurance... I have used them several times to post laptops to EU and have had no issues. And they also collect from your house, so no need to go post office

wait for the next ryanair promotion and deliver in person;-)

Original Poster

zish_uk;3672777

Parcel2go is fairly resonable price to Italy by DHL. I think its about … Parcel2go is fairly resonable price to Italy by DHL. I think its about £25 for £50 insurance and you will have to buy the extra insurance... I have used them several times to post laptops to EU and have had no issues. And they also collect from your house, so no need to go post office

Thanks for that, I have used them for UK deliveries before and they have been good (wasn't too sure how they would operate internationally). I appreciate your experience on it - as Tesco says... every little helps.

schaf;3672785

wait for the next ryanair promotion and deliver in person;-)

Good idea although having to make time out in going is not worth it

As they say... time is money

Buona fortuna
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions