Groups

Parcel Delivery upto £500?

Hello does anybody know any good delivery companies to send parcels with cover up to £500 without them charging like £25 extra, I use to use parcel2go but they seem to want to charge £25 extra. The packages weighs no more then 5kg and value between £200 / £500

Thanks

Arron

5 Comments

Original Poster

jumpingjanice;5423833

Try Interparcel.comAlso, you can send 10kg with Royal Mail special … Try Interparcel.comAlso, you can send 10kg with Royal Mail special delivery with £500 cover for £20 at any post office.

thanks for that the cheapest I can get so far is £22, was looking to get it cheaper then special delivery as i have quite a few to send.

Regards

Arron

jumpingjanice;5423833

Try Interparcel.comAlso, you can send 10kg with Royal Mail special … Try Interparcel.comAlso, you can send 10kg with Royal Mail special delivery with £500 cover for £20 at any post office.

there are strict size limits with this though.

Original Poster

LJM;5424535

there are strict size limits with this though.

I can't see anything about size restrictions online? Do you know what they are?

Banned

Avoid DHL. they chuck their parcels about like confetti!

arronc;5424725

I can't see anything about size restrictions online? Do you know what … I can't see anything about size restrictions online? Do you know what they are?

460mm x 460mm x 610mm max unless its in the form of a roll then it can be slightly longer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions