Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Parcel drop off locker help

Posted 31st Jul
how do these things work i went to drop off a parcel for return via hermes it asked for my number i couldn't clearly see the screen as the sun was blasting on it so i scanned the thing and it said parcel not recognised? there are 2 numbers on my parcel a long barcode and a short code when i scanned it , it took the short code so do i have to enter the full barcode i have no idea? will try again tommorow
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I hate these locker drop off things
Mendoza31/07/2020 14:35

I hate these locker drop off things

Yeah already doing my head in
There is two barcodes on the label but it only accepts one of them. Try manually entering the the long numerical reference number and it should accept that.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 31st Jul
Love__Bargains31/07/2020 15:35

There is two barcodes on the label but it only accepts one of them. Try …There is two barcodes on the label but it only accepts one of them. Try manually entering the the long numerical reference number and it should accept that.

Thankyou will try the long barcode number do you need to enter the - between them like the barcode
_Tris_31/07/2020 15:41

Thankyou will try the long barcode number do you need to enter the - …Thankyou will try the long barcode number do you need to enter the - between them like the barcode

No you don’t put the hyphens in just the numbers.
Love__Bargains31/07/2020 15:43

No you don’t put the hyphens in just the numbers.

It worked, when i finished the locker said will send you a email confirmation never got any email
Post a comment
@
    Text