Groups

Parcel Help ?

Banned
    I need to send 22 * 1.75Kg parcels, willing to drop to a depot, whats the most cost effective method in the long run.

Regards

8 Comments

My Hermes is £3.99 each

myhermes.co.uk

Royal Mail Standard Parcels £4.41

Dont think you will get cheaper than Hermes

Original Poster Banned

deanos;6951922

My Hermes is £3.99 eachhttps://www.myhermes.co.ukRoyal Mail Standard … My Hermes is £3.99 eachhttps://www.myhermes.co.ukRoyal Mail Standard Parcels £4.41Dont think you will get cheaper than Hermes

But they will ask extra 98p per parcel for signature on delivery.

you didnt say you want a signature ?

Original Poster Banned

deanos;6951961

you didnt say you want a signature ?

Not mandatory but would prefer to get signature included in this price else will go with myHermes.

You are looking at something like £6.60 for 1st class recorded then, or you can use Collect+ thats £3.99 which offers tracking but they will have to collect from a shop and gives £50 compo

Depends if your items are worth much i guess

Original Poster Banned

Items are about £20 each.

Original Poster Banned

deanos;6951992

You are looking at something like £6.60 for 1st class recorded then, or … You are looking at something like £6.60 for 1st class recorded then, or you can use Collect+ thats £3.99 which offers tracking but they will have to collect from a shop and gives £50 compoDepends if your items are worth much i guess

Cant use collect+, conflict of interest. Will have to use myHermes I believe.

That looks like the cheapest option m8, unless anyone else knows different
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions