Parcel Monkey

Hi Guys,

I made a booking with parcel monkey today at half 3, but i still havent got my printed label thingy. Its due to be collected tomorrow but i dont think they'll take it without. Anyone else had issues like that with them? I thought it was instant too.

15 Comments

Banned

yeah i had issues with printing ( wouldnt print out correctly ) guy turned up and had labels on him for my parcel and all was fine.

Please dont think same will happen with you as i might of got lucky, as it says on their site somewhere to have it ready.

Original Poster

I just haven't had the label at all :s It just says '9 May 2011 City Link Waiting for City Link'

It doesn't give me the option to print or check the label on the website. The last email i got from them was 'we will email you further once the check out process is completed' and it says on my account payment received..

same with me. i made a collection for tomorow and havnt recieved a label. was worried it was only me. Paid £150 for this postage

Original Poster

ALICOM007

same with me. i made a collection for tomorow and havnt recieved a label. … same with me. i made a collection for tomorow and havnt recieved a label. was worried it was only me. Paid £150 for this postage

Heres hoping we get it by tomorrow morning fingers crossed.

just to add mines through interparcel and with fedex. i dont understand what im meant to do now if i dont have the labels?

Faiza

Heres hoping we get it by tomorrow morning fingers crossed.

maybe its because its sunday and the interparcel/parcelmonkey need to contact the courier to get the label and the courier is closed on sundays?

Original Poster

Possibly.. but i always thought it was an instant thing. you pay for it, then moments later you get your label. even on sundays. Im sure it worked before for me on a sunday night..

Original Poster

I'm just hoping by tomorrow morning the labels will have been mailed. Failing that, I guess ill just print out the information bit with my details and the delivery details and hope for the best. I'm working tomorrow so won't be at home for the collection.

Original Poster

Still no label :s

Banned

is there not history option in your settings?

ive alwys used interprcel and the 1/2 times the email didnt come,it was all there in my history

still hasnt been sent. when i go on the history option it says Shipping Labels - Not Yet Ready

Don't worry, if it's CityLink they will take it without the label.

Just write the address on it.
Edited by: "TUSSFC" 9th May 2011

ok just called fedex and they told me the driver brings the label.

does the package have to be checked by the driver if its a international shipment? i.e dont tape it all up just yet?

Ive never printed a label and my parcels have always been collected without any issues.

city link don't require a label.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions