Expired

Parcel to send to Australia.....which courier is cheapest etc.

Found 13th Aug 2010
I am sending a large parcel to Aussie / Sydney as it's gifts for a new baby,so would be quite a large parcel.

Anyone recommend a courier, it does,nt have to be fast delivery,as not needed for wks yet. thank in advance.
Community Updates
AskCourierParcel Service
3 Comments
send by surface mail at any post office. Almost half the price, but last time I did that it took 3-4 months to arrive.
also it is MUCH cheaper to send parcels under 2kg. For example, last Xmas, I had a parcel of 2.3kg, it was 45 pounds (not surface mail) but for 1.9kg, it was 10 pounds or so...... so you should try grouping into a number of smaller parcels. I think that they treat bigger parcels differently, whilst under 2kg it's still a packet (or something like that). But your local royal mail office will tell you this anyway.
traceyh09

also it is MUCH cheaper to send parcels under 2kg. For example, last … also it is MUCH cheaper to send parcels under 2kg. For example, last Xmas, I had a parcel of 2.3kg, it was 45 pounds (not surface mail) but for 1.9kg, it was 10 pounds or so...... so you should try grouping into a number of smaller parcels. I think that they treat bigger parcels differently, whilst under 2kg it's still a packet (or something like that). But your local royal mail office will tell you this anyway.

Thank you so much for the info,will split into small parcels.........again thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants