Groups

Parcel2go and Cashback Kings..£4 new customer..

what's this mean? for every delivery I book to a new customer, I get £4 cashback? or is it that if I AM the new customer sending the parcel, I get the £4 off this once... which I'm not. Been using P2go for ages..

Thanking in advance

12 Comments

Original Poster

"Earn £4 for every new customer sale"

normally you get the cashback for being a new customer

You get it once per account, dosent stop you using a new email addy each time to get the cashback as that means its a new account ;-)

Original Poster

deanos;7281236

You get it once per account, dosent stop you using a new email addy each … You get it once per account, dosent stop you using a new email addy each time to get the cashback as that means its a new account ;-)

lovely jubbly- that's all i wanted to know. rep for clarifyin...and for the tip:w00t:

emmamed- ta for helping, rep given too

Original Poster

deanos;7281236

You get it once per account, dosent stop you using a new email addy each … You get it once per account, dosent stop you using a new email addy each time to get the cashback as that means its a new account ;-)

oh- do u mean, make a new cash back king email account for the cashback- (so sign up as [email protected] and the [email protected] etc nad book one delivery with each)

or just a new email account with p2go - ie, sign in thru [email protected] (normal account in cbkings) and then for p2g, type in ted @hotmail- a 'new' email account?

or both?

No just use a different email addy for the P2G account, use your CBK account as normal, dont forget to clear your cookies as well

Original Poster

deanos;7283700

No just use a different email addy for the P2G account, use your CBK … No just use a different email addy for the P2G account, use your CBK account as normal, dont forget to clear your cookies as well

cheers m'dears:thumbsup:

deanos;7283700

No just use a different email addy for the P2G account, use your CBK … No just use a different email addy for the P2G account, use your CBK account as normal, dont forget to clear your cookies as well

not normally needed

You should always clear cookies

still works without though

Maybe so but you should always clear cookies before using a cashback site as a matter of course to make sure everything trracks ok

Original Poster

deanos;7297910

Maybe so but you should always clear cookies before using a cashback site … Maybe so but you should always clear cookies before using a cashback site as a matter of course to make sure everything trracks ok

thanks for the tip. My second parcel thingie didn't track- pretty sure it's cos i didn't clear the cookies. will keep it in mind for next time:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions