Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy

Found 17th Aug 2017
Hi all,

a parcel i have sent to ebay to italy via parcel2go has supposedly been delivered but buyer is saying they dont have it.

raised a claim to P2G and have been waiting over a month for them to "investigate"... i have emailed claims again and they keep saying they are waiting for the courier to investigate and respond to them..

the buyer keeps messaging me asking for a refund, but hasn't raised a dispute which i'm sure they will do today.

what can i do here? the item value is £100 (£80 + £20 postage) covered with insurance with P2G for £75 which i assume you get the £20 postage refunded too if it not delivered?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Assuming your item isn't on their restricted/prohibited list you will get back the £75 plus the postage you paid (not the postage you charged).

How long ago did the buyer purchase the item? How long have you had the P2G claim open?
windym1 h, 27 m ago

Assuming your item isn't on their restricted/prohibited list you will get …Assuming your item isn't on their restricted/prohibited list you will get back the £75 plus the postage you paid (not the postage you charged).How long ago did the buyer purchase the item? How long have you had the P2G claim open?

Claim has been open nearly 4 weeks item posted 7 july
You only need to worry if the buyer finds out how to open a resolution case against you... 99.5% of the time they take the buyers side, as "sellers protection" merely even exits on eBay
Their T&C don't stipulate time frames apropos them paying out that I can see. But as long as you adhered to their timeline for submitting the claim I would now be pushing for it to be paid. Do they have a live chat or can you chase it up via social media?

8. Claims and Refunds

8.1 We shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for any loss or damage unless you notify us either via our website OR by written notice to The Cube, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU within:

(a) 14 days of delivery of the Consignment in the case of damage to all or part of a Consignment or loss of part of a Consignment;

(b) and in all other cases (including, but not limited to, loss of the whole of a Consignment) within 28 days from when the Consignment was collected or received by us.

Making a Claim

8.2 The procedure for applying for a claim for loss, damage or part damage (“Claim”) is as follows:-

(i) Log into the “My Account” section on our Website.

(ii) In the “Submit a New Claim” section please click “Create Claim”.

(iii) Fill in the details as indicated.

(iv) Click “Submit”.

8.3 Once your Claim has been submitted to us we will review it before deciding whether we are able to make an offer to settle your Claim.

8.4 You will be notified of our decision of whether we are able to settle your Claim or what offer we are prepared to make (“Our Offer”) in the “Your Claims” section on the “My Orders” page of “My Account”.

Accepting Our Offer for your Claim

8.5 The procedure for accepting Our Offer is as follows:-

(a) Log into “My Account”.

(b) Click “Accept Offer”.

(c) Choose one of the 2 payment options.

(d) Insert the account details for the account you wish Our Offer to be paid into. It is your responsibility to provide the correct account details into the boxes provided. Please note that we will not be liable for any incorrect details which are provided by you. For the avoidance of doubt we will not be obliged to make any further payments to you in the event that you have provided incorrect account details. Furthermore we are not obliged to reverse any payments we may make to incorrect accounts as a result of you providing incorrect details.

Edited by: "windym" 18th Aug 2017
If you don't have a tracking saying they received it then if they open a case you have to refund.
It doesn't matter how long you take to have the money back from parcel2go.
The buyer needs to be refunded promptly then you can get your money back but it's not up to the buyer to wait until they decide to refund you. His business is with you, not them.
hearts2246 m ago

If you don't have a tracking saying they received it then if they open a …If you don't have a tracking saying they received it then if they open a case you have to refund. It doesn't matter how long you take to have the money back from parcel2go. The buyer needs to be refunded promptly then you can get your money back but it's not up to the buyer to wait until they decide to refund you. His business is with you, not them.

i do have "tracking" saying its been delivered to the person, the person is saying they haven't got it.

its a awkward situation especially the fact she is messaging me in italian and i keep asking her to raise a dispute to ebay but she doesnt do it!
And this is exactly why I never send anything abroad!
Ask P2Go to send you the signature of the person who signed it and also ask the receiver to send you their signature - check if they match.
If they do then the receiver is lying, if they don't then P2go stuffed up.
Chances are parcel2go will just say the parcel has been delivered and wash their hands of it. I don't rate their customer service at all. Don't refund the customer as the tracking shows it's been delivered, you'll win your eBay case. Harsh but nothing you can do.
jackvdbuk8 h, 41 m ago

i do have "tracking" saying its been delivered to the person, the person …i do have "tracking" saying its been delivered to the person, the person is saying they haven't got it.its a awkward situation especially the fact she is messaging me in italian and i keep asking her to raise a dispute to ebay but she doesnt do it!

I'm italian!
Then it looks better for you than for her. Refunding here is only up to you, if you believe what the person is saying.
I post alot of parcels abroad and we have the most problems with Italy, they have dodgy postal system
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants