Groups
    EXPIRED

PARCEL2GO - Nightmare company, anyone else had a bad experience with them?

Banned
    My story is too long to write with these guys but i can say there customer service is shocking.

They lost my parcel mixed up my reference numbers, assigned 2 to one order, lost 1 of my parcels,

they managed to cancel the wrong reference numbers, then declined to refund several times before they finally issued a credit. then took 7 working days to process a paypal refund.

My parcel is still lost they dont want to help. Despite over 10 attempts on livesupport to get someone to call me they all failed. Everytime they stated a manager would call you to resolve nobody did, as no one cares!

some of the reps even cut me off chat, and i didnt swear or abuse them once!

such a shocking company!! They stated they had started recovery checks with DHL to find my parcel, i spoke with DHL and they havent even called them regarding it...

--------------------------
    There is so much more to add but id be here all day.

I googled issues with this company and the majority i found were all negative.

27 Comments

NO IVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBS - ALWAYS FOUND THEM QUICK , SAFE AND RELIABLE AND MY PARCELS HAVE ALWAYS GOT TO THEIR DESTINATION OK

My friend took them to court in December over an undelivered parcel, the response from them was very unhelpful, but they ended up paying all costs. We would never use them again

Banned

i had the same problem with parcelmonkey - absolute nightmare!

i was sending out 4 parcels at once to different locations in germany and they assigned all 4 parcels to one address!
    been 2 months now and 3 parcels 'lost' - just going through the refunds procedure now claiming compensation for lost items

Original Poster Banned

RufusRabbit

My friend took them to court in December over an undelivered parcel, the … My friend took them to court in December over an undelivered parcel, the response from them was very unhelpful, but they ended up paying all costs. We would never use them again

He won then? good.

Original Poster Banned

fm0901

i had the same problem with parcelmonkey - absolute nightmare!i was … i had the same problem with parcelmonkey - absolute nightmare!i was sending out 4 parcels at once to different locations in germany and they assigned all 4 parcels to one address!been 2 months now and 3 parcels 'lost' - just going through the refunds procedure now claiming compensation for lost items

Your lucky you can cliam they say i cannot. I submitted the claim 29 days later of the 28 allowed. they didnt even respond, despite resending a further time.

Banned

dvhendo

Your lucky you can cliam they say i cannot. I submitted the claim 29 days … Your lucky you can cliam they say i cannot. I submitted the claim 29 days later of the 28 allowed. they didnt even respond, despite resending a further time.

threaten them of taking legal action.. hmm

I think i have the email of the director. Bolton Based

Original Poster Banned

fm0901

threaten them of taking legal action.. hmm

Thanks - I Tried and they dont care. they seem to spend more money on advertising than customer service to keep current customers happy! its a joke.

Original Poster Banned

strike

I think i have the email of the director. Bolton Based

Ive tried lots of emails and they all bounce.

Report to trading standards?

dvhendo

Your lucky you can cliam they say i cannot. I submitted the claim 29 days … Your lucky you can cliam they say i cannot. I submitted the claim 29 days later of the 28 allowed. they didnt even respond, despite resending a further time.

lol, they always say you cant claim. They are are fine until theres a problem & then you just go around in circles.
    Lucky for me my parcels eventually turned up a few weeks late but I had to get really nasty before anyone pulled their finger out.

Yup I have had a problem with them, took a month last to get refund. Total joke. Just used parcelforce directly now. Or best Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Original Poster Banned

mighty mugger

Yup I have had a problem with them, took a month last to get refund. … Yup I have had a problem with them, took a month last to get refund. Total joke. Just used parcelforce directly now. Or best Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Yes im using the same - parcelforce direct i have to pay afew quid more but makes such a difference.

P2G are so very poor. Ive wasted countless hours on them with alsorts of threats thrown at them, but they dont care.

FRANKLY, ive just had enough, Yes ive lost about £200 with them but im 1 man against a multi million company... so its more hassle than its worth.

Original Poster Banned

midjet666

Report to trading standards?

They dont do anything they just log it, and only when they receive 10s of '1000s of complaints do they act. and all they do is fine the company. dont help you!
    Edited by: "dvhendo" 8th Jan 2011

dvhendo

They dont do anything they just log it, and only when they receive 10s of … They dont do anything they just log it, and only when they receive 10s of '1000s of complaints do they act. and all they do is fine the company. dont help you!

If that is you in the avatar, with those guns who can most likely bang them up yourself.

You must workout bare, man tried it still on the cup cake diet.

My friend went down the small claims route, £25 to bring it to court, then another £25 for the court date. They are required to come to you so for £200 it won't be worth them attending so they will have to settle out of court. They left it until last minute but then paid up, with all costs

Original Poster Banned

mighty mugger

If that is you in the avatar, with those guns who can most likely bang … If that is you in the avatar, with those guns who can most likely bang them up yourself. You must workout bare, man tried it still on the cup cake diet.

lol, funny chap! :-))

Original Poster Banned

RufusRabbit

My friend went down the small claims route, £25 to bring it to court, … My friend went down the small claims route, £25 to bring it to court, then another £25 for the court date. They are required to come to you so for £200 it won't be worth them attending so they will have to settle out of court. They left it until last minute but then paid up, with all costs

might be worth a shot.

Hi everyone,

Firstly let me introduce myself I'm one of the Quality Controllers at Parcel2go.com and I'm sorry to hear that some of you have had bad experiences with both failed collections and claims. Could I ask that you could all send me all the details of your orders including the P2G number and I promise I will look into your complaints. My direct email address is g.iveson@parcel2go.com and can you include 'UKhotdeals' in the subject line in your email, I look forward to your emails.

Kindest Regards
    George Iveson
    Quality Controller
    Parcel2go.com

i have just been online trying to track my parcel from ebay. it came via parcel2go and citylink say it never got to them. Said i should contact parcel2go. Ha thats a joke. no phone numbers working, and cant find any 'live link' on their help page. After reading this lot, I'll make sure anything else i buy is not going to be delivered by these amateurs. Would have been quicker and probably cheaper to send by royal mail

Just lost £75.00 to these jokers, made a contract to organise parcel to S.A. They took my money, issued invoice etc, then told me they could not do it..... But Oh yes they could for more money! Declined kind offer, still waitng for promised refund.

Chat line a joke, semi automated with no resolution

After several mails complaining had Andy of customer services on promising!!! refund. OK Andy so where is it?!?!?

If it does not appear will have great delight in freezing their PayPal account!

Avoid them like the plague!

3 days later parcel in S.A. with another courier comparison company, and DHL!

Beware.....

You get what you paid for.. This is 100% true! Parcel2go.com only good because it's cheap.. But when it becomes a problem with your parcel (trust me it will become a problem!!) you won't get help.. When parcel get lost you will get £20 back and "sorry for inconvenience". Forget the parcel.. Someone will be more than happy to keep it.. Parcel2go.com cannot take responsibility for courier service! WHAT?? You'll be surprised how they work! Also when parcel got damaged by a courier and you fill the claim form, you get response: Your claim refused as packaging is not edaquate. Doesn't matter what material you use. Once again- don't waste your time and money. Rather pay a little extra and get a proper service with 100% customer support. There's tons of DECENT companys online..

parcels2go are absoloutly useless for customer services
    lost my parcel via Hermes, cost me £120
    offered me a £20 credit with thier company.
    i will never use either of these jokers again.

Took four attempts to collect a parcel and then claimed to have lost it without trace. The claim resulted in a repayment less than the cost of the shipment and without any recognition of the hassle that they had caused at the start and the end of the process. They do not deserve to be in business.

Yes they are an infamously rubbish disgrace of an organisation. I too have had scores of failed pickups and mysteriously vanished valuable parcels with them. They seem to control the communications and bookings side of a very large number of couriers in the country now and as such should be providing a far better standard of service. I have just written a very detailed and formal complaint to my local MP and I hope to see them get thoroughly investigated and hopefully taken to court soon enough.

I paid Parecel2Go for the privilege of damaging inside and out a working computer now rendering it valueless. I note they didn't offer to have the item repaired to the condition it was sent in. To add insult to injury I now have to pay for the return postage of the damaged item in accordance with my customer's request and Ebay rules. The post office compensates for £46, with two lots of postage fees, a computer rendered worthless and a miserly few £ in my pocket I am furious to learn the cheap tricks of their so called "painless" procedure.

Took them 2+ weeks to deliver a parcel on a 2 day delivery service, never picked up the parcel from the locker for 14 days this is after i spoke on chat at least 10 times only saving grace it was delivered in the end as i thought it was stolen/lost.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1526
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)15
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764449
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26

See more discussions