Parcel2Go Scam

Found 30th Aug 2014
Parcel2Go is a complete scam company and you will not get your money back if anything goes wrong.

The code LABELFREE did not work for me, and I was advised by Samantha in customer services not to worry and place the order and she would arrange for a refund.

2 weeks later, I am now speaking with Jenny on live support chat, whom of which is now denying any of this.

Transcripts to be uploaded shortly.

28 Comments

I had a refund processed for the same reason a few months back. all went well. I emailed a copy of the live chat and they re processed a free order no problem.

I feel you. I sent an amplifier. Costs 140 and they lost it. I ended up getting 20 credit out of them. Massive loss. Never use them again or insure for the full costs as I think they steal parcels that are not insured. Biggest scam company ever.

Original Poster

Agreed. Still on live chat, and they are telling me that I am being rude.

"Liar Liar big knickers on fire!"

Really?

ProPiers

Agreed. Still on live chat, and they are telling me that I am being … Agreed. Still on live chat, and they are telling me that I am being rude."Liar Liar big knickers on fire!"Really?

Upload the transcripts here

Similar happened to me, i needed them to chase a parcel that appeared missing. Spoke to 'jenny' on the chat and she said she will send a email to InPost right away and they will reply back tomorrow. Next day came no email from parcel2go so i went back on the chat and they said nobody from parcel2go sent InPost a email about it because nobody contacted them. I told them i did, they said i did not.

Useless company, no you will not get refunds from them at all.

WORD OF ADVICE:
If you talk with them on the chat SCREEN DUMP IT ALL.

thanks for the heads up, was planning to use these soon!

Might want to remove your P2G ref number. If it helps, i spoke to Andrew the other day, who did a change of delivery address, and he was very helpful.
Edited by: "haritori" 30th Aug 2014

Original Poster

Timestamp User Text
15/08/2014 20:06:06 info Welcome to Parcel2go.com. Someone will be with you shortly.
15/08/2014 20:06:07 info You are now connected with Samantha
15/08/2014 20:06:20 Kelly Labelfree is not working
15/08/2014 20:06:22 Samantha Hello, you're through to Samantha. How can I help you today?
15/08/2014 20:06:28 Samantha Hello Kelly
15/08/2014 20:06:30 Kelly I disconnected from emily
15/08/2014 20:06:44 Samantha Can I please take your email address Kelly?
15/08/2014 20:06:58 Kelly ****@gmail.com
15/08/2014 20:07:12 Samantha Thank you
15/08/2014 20:10:38 Samantha Ok you do have unfortunately have unpaid orders and this is why it doesnt work I am afraid
15/08/2014 20:11:06 Kelly ? The reason the order is unpaid is because the code didn't work?
15/08/2014 20:12:58 Samantha Yes but you have other unpaid orders and this is why it isnt working. You can process this and I will issue a refund Kelly
15/08/2014 20:14:08 Kelly Processed.
15/08/2014 20:16:05 Samantha Ok do you have the P2G number please
15/08/2014 20:18:00 Kelly It will still be valid right? I don't want to go drop it off and UPS be like ?!?!?!?!
15/08/2014 20:18:00 Kelly P2G*******
15/08/2014 20:20:17 Samantha Can you give me a minute or two to look into this for you?
15/08/2014 20:21:08 Samantha No of course it will be fine.
15/08/2014 20:21:28 Samantha There are two ways we can refund your order for you. Either we can pay the amount of £7.79 back to the original source of payment, or alternatively we can offer you an enhanced amount of £10 which we can add to your prepay account for use on future parcel deliveries.
15/08/2014 20:22:04 Kelly £7.79 to the original source of payment please.
15/08/2014 20:22:49 Samantha No problem.
15/08/2014 20:22:54 Samantha As requested, I have now arranged for a refund back to the original source of payment. This can take up to two working days to process.
15/08/2014 20:23:35 Kelly Ok thank you
15/08/2014 20:24:34 Samantha Is there anything else I can help you with?
15/08/2014 20:25:32 Kelly That is all thank you.
15/08/2014 20:25:53 Samantha Have a nice weekend Kelly
15/08/2014 20:25:54 Samantha Many thanks for contacting Parcel2go.com Online. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to come back to us.
15/08/2014 20:25:54 Samantha In order for us to continue to improve our services, please take a short moment to tell us about your experience. If you click the small red cross above and then complete 2 or 3 questions that'd be great! Thanks again for chatting today.
15/08/2014 20:25:57 info The chat session has been closed by your Parcel2Go Representative.

Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and won't be using them again myself however you do know they are only an agent and not the parcel delivery company therefore any lost/damaged parcels are by the chosen courier not parcels2go they only sort the issues out as the agent.

Original Poster

nwressell

Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and … Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and won't be using them again myself however you do know they are only an agent and not the parcel delivery company therefore any lost/damaged parcels are by the chosen courier not parcels2go they only sort the issues out as the agent.

Yeah I agree, they are the middleman and missing parcels you can't blame them for. But in my case, blatant refusing to refund after it was agreed is unacceptable. I have disputed with Paypal, and will see what the outcome is, I wouldn't mind because it was a free parcel up to £10 it went via UPS at a hefty cost!

ChrisAesthetxz

I feel you. I sent an amplifier. Costs 140 and they lost it. I ended up … I feel you. I sent an amplifier. Costs 140 and they lost it. I ended up getting 20 credit out of them. Massive loss. Never use them again or insure for the full costs as I think they steal parcels that are not insured. Biggest scam company ever.

Why did you not cover the item for it's full value then? you must have clicked to not pay for extended cover as £20 is the basic amount for Hermes and Yodel

I've used them and they covered my claim within 7 days.

Also, don't use Hermes, they don't cover electrical items for loss or damage
Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 30th Aug 2014

jayjayuk1234

Why did you not cover the item for it's full value then?I've used them … Why did you not cover the item for it's full value then?I've used them and they covered my claim within 7 days.Also, don't use Hermes, they don't cover electrical items for loss or damage

I have to agree about insuring, why did you not ensure you are fully covered? I always make sure I'm fully insured and did have to claim for a damaged youview box which they paid in full within 7 days.

Also Hermes I never use EVER as I have had too many issues with them

nwressell

Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and … Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and won't be using them again myself however you do know they are only an agent and not the parcel delivery company therefore any lost/damaged parcels are by the chosen courier not parcels2go they only sort the issues out as the agent.

Yes you'd expect them to sort the issue out. Which they do not lol.

nwressell

Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past … Not defending them as I have has so many issues with them in the past and won't be using them again myself however you do know they are only an agent and not the parcel delivery company therefore any lost/damaged parcels are by the chosen courier not parcels2go they only sort the issues out as the agent.

Amount claimed: £62.00 Type of claim: Damage Related order: P2GXXXXXXXXX … Amount claimed: £62.00 Type of claim: Damage Related order: P2GXXXXXXXXX Current status: ApprovedDeadline met - claim in progressTo help improve the smooth processing of your claim, please ensure you provide all the required details listed below:Click Here to watchour claims guideProof of valueReceived - approvedPhotos of packaging interiorReceived - approvedPhotos of packaging exteriorReceived - approvedPhotos of damageReceived - approved

they sorted my issues out, just tell them politely you would like to make a claim, then a red question mark appears on your order when you login to the site, the claims process is automated.

You need photo proof of value, packaging damage/item damage (if applicable), if its a loss, then you need to prove items value, if you have declared the item as a different value than when you booked the collection, then you're in trouble, and it's frankly your fault

here is an excerpt from my claim page, was simple and i waited 7 days to be paid.

Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 30th Aug 2014

jayjayuk1234

they sorted my issues out, just tell them politely you would like to make … they sorted my issues out, just tell them politely you would like to make a claim, then a red question mark appears on your order when you login to the site, the claims process is automated.You need photo proof of value, packaging damage/item damage (if applicable), if its a loss, then you need to prove items value, if you have declared the item as a different value than when you booked the collection, then you're in trouble, and it's frankly your faulthere is an excerpt from my claim page

Gone through all that, got emails saying they will refund and it will appear on my original payment source. Waited 10 days nothing appeared. Emailed them and they said sorry they mis informed me, they can send a cheque or add the amount to my account as prepay..etc. I asked for a cheque, 35 days later nothing. Absolutely useless company.

Interparcel MUCH better.

Parcelmonkey are good

nwressell

Parcelmonkey are good

They are for parcelforce, but not the cheapest using other couriers.

J4GG4

Gone through all that, got emails saying they will refund and it will … Gone through all that, got emails saying they will refund and it will appear on my original payment source. Waited 10 days nothing appeared. Emailed them and they said sorry they mis informed me, they can send a cheque or add the amount to my account as prepay..etc. I asked for a cheque, 35 days later nothing. Absolutely useless company.Interparcel MUCH better.

The problem is some of the courier companies take ages to pay out, they pass it to them to pay you, unless if you get a prepay credit u get it straight away.

I had my first issue with hermes this week. regular bloke on hols and his cover didnt bother to collect or if he did but couldn't get in the bldg didnt bother to leave a slip. got some waffle from cust svc n they didnt offer a refund despite collection being four days late! shame it seems to depend on individual self employed courier. cannot believe no refund offered however.

nwressell

I have to agree about insuring, why did you not ensure you are fully … I have to agree about insuring, why did you not ensure you are fully covered? I always make sure I'm fully insured and did have to claim for a damaged youview box which they paid in full within 7 days.Also Hermes I never use EVER as I have had too many issues with them

When you made your claim what evidence do they want? i ask because i sent something an old laptop and the screen apparently has arrived cracked, now i do not want to have to fork out for a return of the laptop as we are talking £100.00 but wondered if i would need to?

Jumpingphil

So, Kelly, you had £7.79 refunded and you thanked them.Where is the … So, Kelly, you had £7.79 refunded and you thanked them.Where is the problem? oO

WILD guess here, but i presume P2G did not pay up.

Just as they are doing to me.

Your OP says Jenny promised the refund, but the chat is with Samantha, presume its just a typo but thought I'd point it out

lost my parcel also £200 down terrible company stay clear of them.

ted2911

i don't get how you can be out of pocket if you fully insured your parcel? Like I say hasn't fair share of issues with them but always got my money and value of item back if any issues as I was fully insured! Just don't understand how you can be out of pocket

i hate parcel2go, will never use them again.
I had a parcel go missing, i couldnt find my number as i didnt open an account. P2G wouldnt help because i didnt have the number and myhermes wouldnt help as it wasnt made direct through them. Was a nightmare i was just told to go to other company for weeks.

is it worth paying the extra for the insurance after reading their huge prohibited/restricted list? i'm now scratching my head as to what is actually allowed to be carried.

all well paying the insurance but when it comes to claiming they'll refuse and refer to the vague terms which basically nulls every item

rammstein

i hate parcel2go, will never use them again. I had a parcel go missing, i … i hate parcel2go, will never use them again. I had a parcel go missing, i couldnt find my number as i didnt open an account. P2G wouldnt help because i didnt have the number and myhermes wouldnt help as it wasnt made direct through them. Was a nightmare i was just told to go to other company for weeks.

Don't you have the PDF you downloaded to print the label? who sends a parcel and doesn't keep a receipt of collection or delivery? you guys don't help yourselves!

if you didn't download the label, look in your browser history, you should be able to find the link

redmouse2

is it worth paying the extra for the insurance after reading their huge … is it worth paying the extra for the insurance after reading their huge prohibited/restricted list? i'm now scratching my head as to what is actually allowed to be carried.all well paying the insurance but when it comes to claiming they'll refuse and refer to the vague terms which basically nulls every item

Which courier are you referring to? each one excludes different things and has different rules

ted2911

lol, they are a parcel comparison service, they don't deliver parcels, and if you were insured , you wouldn't be out of pocket
Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 31st Aug 2014

Parcel2Go courier stole my parcel and Ebay deducted payment .
P2go refuse to pay by claiming they cannot receive emails!
I have warned them I will open a Small Claim Court claim against them in two days if they do not refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions