Groups

Parcel2go wouldn't take my parcels....

Because his van was 2/3rds full!! Wtf's that all about!!

20 Comments

depends f your parcels were gonna put him over being full....

did you ask to see his carrot ;-)

Original Poster

plumberman01;7059601

did you ask to see his carrot ;-)

Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys away"......not!

Lulu'sMammy;7059616

Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys away"!

you brazen hussey!!! :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;7059616

Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys … Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys away"......not!

No wonder he did not want to take your parcel...:oops:

Lulu'sMammy;7059616

Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys … Nah i said "get inside here and give me one, whilst the hubbys away"......not!

you wanted him for his parcel then:oops:

hubby away hey,,,, ill take your parcel,,,,wink wink

Banned

which courier was it.......at a guess im sayin dhl

Original Poster

casparwhite;7059667

which courier was it.......at a guess im sayin dhl

Some fella in a blue van.....he was a contract for when the white vans with green logos are busy!

use payperparcel in future then? much better service iykwim lol

if you can be bothered complaining they will probably give you free collections which they will fail to collect too....

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7059688

Some fella in a blue van.....he was a contract for when the white vans … Some fella in a blue van.....he was a contract for when the white vans with green logos are busy!

soz still non the wiser but ive now learnt to use ups for around 50p more.......much better service and never failed me yet

its a brown van with gold writing:)

i use interparcel reseller

casparwhite;7059732

soz still non the wiser but ive now learnt to use ups for around 50p … soz still non the wiser but ive now learnt to use ups for around 50p more.......much better service and never failed me yet its a brown van with gold writing:)i use interparcel reseller

how much is it?

casparwhite;7059732

soz still non the wiser but ive now learnt to use ups for around 50p … soz still non the wiser but ive now learnt to use ups for around 50p more.......much better service and never failed me yet its a brown van with gold writing:)i use interparcel reseller

Only used UPS once and they trashed something I sent worth a lot of cash and refused to pay out(no wasnt packaged badly before anyone starts lol!) I remember it arriving in a black bin bag and bulging and the entire item was smashed to pieces, not dented utterly smashed up as if someone had drove over it with a forklift.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7059732

Its the one that delivers catalouge stuff haha....home network or something. Cheers i know for next time then!

Lulu'sMammy;7059767

Its the one that delivers catalouge stuff haha....home network or … Its the one that delivers catalouge stuff haha....home network or something. Cheers i know for next time then!

Says it all HDL are awful.

Original Poster

He's just been....all picked up!! (after a whole day of waiting in!)

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7060008

He's just been....all picked up!! (after a whole day of waiting in!)

so he did pick up your parcel? WTF you moaning about then woman? :-D

Original Poster

csiman;7063489

so he did pick up your parcel? WTF you moaning about then woman? :-D

It was 830pm :?

Banned

ryouga;7059801

Says it all HDL are awful.

do you have any recommendations then kid, coz all im seeing is you saying all couriers are useless in your opinion yet no alternatives provided:roll:

casparwhite;7067223

do you have any recommendations then kid, coz all im seeing is you saying … do you have any recommendations then kid, coz all im seeing is you saying all couriers are useless in your opinion yet no alternatives provided:roll:

each is good for their own thing, UPS were great with one high priced delivery of mine, horrible with another, I would generally say they are the best just make sure everything is perfect and you get proof of condition when something sent.

DHL are generally ok for small packages but wouldnt reccomend for things like tvs or pc's(and we all know why!)

HDL I dont really trust as have seen many deliver out of a normal car and they hand parcels to people without checking name or even id.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 89109
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2850
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24103
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106

See more discussions