Parcel2go.com customer service contact inofrmation pls

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Hello Good morning,

Two of my parcel are missing (Basically it show in the depot!) one of them through DHL and other through parcel force, i couldn't see any contact information to get in touch with parcel2go except submitting a claim,which i did and getting response after a week saying they gettting in touch with the courier company,again after a week saying still waiting for response from courier company!

I did try directly to get in touch with DHL but parcel2go reference number don.t work with them becuase i didn't directly book with them.
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Its the same old issues with all these parcel companies.
I like ukmail which is part of DHL now.
Never had a real issue. They offer next day delivery and signed for.
Well they delivered but did not get the parcel signed for.
I made a complaint, A week later got the £2.00 ish signed for fee back. But a week to respond is a joke.
Look Here 0871 330 8066 Rip off number for head office.

resolver.co.uk/com…ils
Thank you..I will give a try with that number..let see if somebody respond from head office.
schwarzennegger11/12/2019 10:17

...I did try directly to get in touch with DHL but parcel2go reference …...I did try directly to get in touch with DHL but parcel2go reference number don.t work with them becuase i didn't directly book with them.

Did you print a label to fix to the subject item? Highly unlikely that label would not contain the carrier's (DHL) reference (unless another service is used to initially carry the item to DHL?). Or use the method stated by p2g:
"...your courier specific tracking reference will also work. You can find these on your confirmation e-mail sent at the time of booking."
parcel2go.com/tra…ing
They do have a live chat service.

parcel2go.com/hel…hat

They were actually quite helpful when I had trouble getting a parcel delivered to a small village in Spain.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 11th Dec 2019
AndyRoyd11/12/2019 11:32

Did you print a label to fix to the subject item? Highly unlikely that …Did you print a label to fix to the subject item? Highly unlikely that label would not contain the carrier's (DHL) reference (unless another service is used to initially carry the item to DHL?). Or use the method stated by p2g:"...your courier specific tracking reference will also work. You can find these on your confirmation e-mail sent at the time of booking."https://www.parcel2go.com/tracking

Thank you so much,after speaking with the DHL express ,found out its DHL delivery which is different from DHL express, with the help of the reference number they gave be when i called the DHL service (automated)it does says my parcel is located in the local depot(30 miles away)but further no information.
captainbeaky11/12/2019 12:03

They do have a live chat …They do have a live chat service.https://www.parcel2go.com/help-centre/livechatThey were actually quite helpful when I had trouble getting a parcel delivered to a small village in Spain.

Thank you sooooo much for the link, tomorrow morning first thing i am going to speak to them, how did you find this link?..i was serching every where on their page!
schwarzennegger11/12/2019 22:33

Thank you so much,after speaking with the DHL express ,found out its DHL …Thank you so much,after speaking with the DHL express ,found out its DHL delivery which is different from DHL express, with the help of the reference number they gave be when i called the DHL service (automated)it does says my parcel is located in the local depot(30 miles away)but further no information.

Call 02476 937 777, you'll get through to someone that way if you need more information and help.

Bare in mind though as someone has said, as your contract isn't direct with DHL Parcel though you won't be able to change anything.
Sc4mp011/12/2019 23:13

Call 02476 937 777, you'll get through to someone that way if you need …Call 02476 937 777, you'll get through to someone that way if you need more information and help.Bare in mind though as someone has said, as your contract isn't direct with DHL Parcel though you won't be able to change anything.

Thank you so much will do in the morning.
schwarzennegger11/12/2019 22:34

Thank you sooooo much for the link, tomorrow morning first thing i am …Thank you sooooo much for the link, tomorrow morning first thing i am going to speak to them, how did you find this link?..i was serching every where on their page!

Today morning i tried the live chat but its not working at all! that live chat icon not doing anything when you click it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions