Groups

Parcelbee dead?

anybody know what is going on with Parcelbee?

have been e mailing them for a few days now without any reply. Tried calling them but no one ever seems to pick up.

Paid for a pick up and delivery but DHL did not show up. Bunch of scam artists!!

5 Comments

Website doesn't seem very professinal

Original Poster

Pudgyy;8071924

Website doesn't seem very professinal

That is correct. But used them a few times before and they were very quick in responding...not sure what happened here...guess it was too good to be true 13.50 for a 30KG parcel delivery in Europe :x

Banned

considering when you look at the address in googlemaps, its just a house, not business or shop fronts
    doesnt look like they had much to lose either

along with All Seasons Windows UK Ltd,
    STATIC HAIRDRESSING LIMITED

which share the same address and postcode, not the door number as its not mentioned in all of them

Original Poster

Anybody know where i can report this company?

just filled in a form at Consumer Direct.

Anything else that i can do to prevent other people gets conned!

So bloody angry now :x

Banned

Vinylly;8073247

Anybody know where i can report this company?just filled in a form at … Anybody know where i can report this company?just filled in a form at Consumer Direct. Anything else that i can do to prevent other people gets conned! So bloody angry now :x

if you paid with a card, call your bank, report the charge as fraudelent, and get it back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions