Found 6th Jan 2010
Got a text this morning saying my parcel would be delivered today.

I rang at 5.45pm and it said,due to adverse weather conditions we cannot answer the telelphone and it cuts you off!

Charming!!

So now i've no idea when it will arrive grrrrrr

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

lol-can understand why the weather conditions would stop them delivering perhaps but cant answer the phone??

barky;7449238

lol-can understand why the weather conditions would stop them delivering … lol-can understand why the weather conditions would stop them delivering perhaps but cant answer the phone??

Staff not got to work!?:?

the call centre people would need to get to work to answer phones, so guessing that is the problem.

Original Poster

Home delivery network were here at 8.30 this morning so they managed fine.

I don't mind waiting it's when you're left in the dark it's annoying.

I would imagine it would be down to the amount of calls they were getting rather than the staff going home etc. :thumbsup:

deb8z;7449289

Home delivery network were here at 8.30 this morning so they managed … Home delivery network were here at 8.30 this morning so they managed fine.I don't mind waiting it's when you're left in the dark it's annoying.

So the moral of the story is don't give companies your mobile number then you wont get the text and if it turns up it will be a big surprise! :-D

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7449366

So the moral of the story is don't give companies your mobile number then … So the moral of the story is don't give companies your mobile number then you wont get the text and if it turns up it will be a big surprise! :-D

Nope,it was expected today anyway,it was the date i was given when i ordered online:-D

im still waiting for my ps3 supposed to come today !! checked there website and all i got was due to weather conditions you may/maynot get parcels delivered today

dpd this is with, i just bloody hate having to wait in grrrrrrrr

but ya cant change the weather !!

my deliverys have been on the van 3 times now for delivery and returned to the depot everytime i am getting annoyed now more coz they delivered my mums parcels on monday and she only lives 10 mins away.(thats with home delivery network.)

My road has been blocked of for 3 days, but the poor postman still been everyday with our parcels..

Sloth/Mod

Maybe their phone operator is Wend off the other ]thread and she is too busy haggling for government handouts during snowy periods so she doesn't have to walk in the bad weather. :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions