Groups

ParcelForce 48 Hours?

Anyone used the ParcelForce 48 Hours service?

Is it a good service to use and do they reach the within the 48 hour period?

Any feedback on the 48 hour service and parcel force in general?

Thanks.

9 Comments

i would use senditnow.com as they use parcelforce and its cheaper! Oh and ive always found the service very good, used them a few time and never been late
    Edited by: "wonkey" 22nd Nov 2010

Yeah use them all the time selling from ebay and never had any problems, fully tracked and never late, well so far

48 hours refers to how long you will be on the phone arguing over the expected delivery date.

The compo is only £40 if it goes missing unless you pay more for it just a warning.

I have used them a few times they are good but expensive, I have used parcel2go they look at best price for you I sent some stuff to US it was half the price

waterloo

The compo is only £40 if it goes missing unless you pay more for it just … The compo is only £40 if it goes missing unless you pay more for it just a warning.

£100 cover included

Original Poster

Thanks for the all the reply. Very kind of all of you. I think I am just going to use Royal Mail Special Delivery. Just worried that if the item does get lost, the whole rate does not cover it on parcelforce. So Special Delivery would be better. Will call them tommorrow and cancel the pick up.

Thanks again.

Bully

£100 cover included

Since when ? show me where it says this im looking now and its says Up to £50 compensation included in price i only got £40 when i sent one last week. You are looking at somthing else not 48.

waterloo

Since when ? show me where it says this im looking now and its says Up … Since when ? show me where it says this im looking now and its says Up to £50 compensation included in price i only got £40 when i sent one last week. You are looking at somthing else not 48.

Have been using PF48 on/off for years,i think you are looking at express48 not parcelforce48, i used PF48 last week and was confirmed to me £100 cover was included in price but on link below it says £150 cover is included in price! lol

Parcelforce 48
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions