Expired

Parcelforce 48 hours delivery???

Found 26th Aug 2014
Well basically i bought something off someone online and the receipt shows it was posted on the 21st but when checked the tracking says it was collected on the 22nd from the customer.

The item was sent using their 48 hour delivery with a cost of £16 to the seller.., however if it was collected on the 22nd Friday and it is Tuesday night, wouldn't that be over 48 hours since it was posted???? or are there delays due to bank holiday?

the seller already took 5 days to post the item even thought promised me item would arrive the day after payment, over a week ago!!

I will be giving them a call tomorrow if nothing has arrived.

They have given me the tracking which states the following;

26/8/2014 8:03 National Hub Received and processed
22/8/2014 18:26 London North West Depot…+ Forwarded for processing
22/8/2014 17:05 Brookwood Collected from Post Office
22/8/2014 13:57 London North West Depot…+ Collected from customer

Could someone share some info from their knowledge/experience?
Community Updates
MiscParcel
13 Comments
Did you include Bank Holiday? Oh yes you did. Well yes, that's annoying, I'd be onto them like a bull to a red rag. Horrid unacceptable behaviour indeed!
Edited by: "starsparkle2311" 26th Aug 2014
Original Poster
yes
Well although I may be being trying to be pathetically humorous with my reply, I have been there and it is annoying. Even if it turns up tomorrow, it's still not good enough eh?
Original Poster
the thing is ive waited around 4 months for the same item of 3 different sellers, they all take the ... all great comms until they receive payment then no sign of the item or them, have to wait a month or so to get my money back and try elsewhere, finally on my 3rd try and this time they have sent proof of postage then take the .... but took the ... to post it, now finally sent and taking forever to come even tho its sent by 48
Edited by: "JaYy_dOg" 26th Aug 2014
Original Poster
starsparkle2311

Well although I may be being trying to be pathetically humorous with my … Well although I may be being trying to be pathetically humorous with my reply, I have been there and it is annoying. Even if it turns up tomorrow, it's still not good enough eh?

yeah well it is frustrating with waiting for delivery, everyone was busy but had to stay home waiting for delivery but nothing came, i dont mind the wait but its getting annoying now :L.. told the seller to claim off them for delayed delivery
The postage speed is ok. Posted on Friday, 48 hour delivery should be tomorrow. You don't count Sat/Sun/Mon.
JaYy_dOg

yeah well it is frustrating with waiting for delivery, everyone was busy … yeah well it is frustrating with waiting for delivery, everyone was busy but had to stay home waiting for delivery but nothing came, i dont mind the wait but its getting annoying now :L.. told the seller to claim off them for delayed delivery

I would too, if they have passed the stated delivery time then you have a right to complain. It is very annoying, nothing worse than to sit waiting for a delivery and nothing comes to pass. OMG hahahahahahahahahahahaha that may not be funny to you,but working in a care home, it is to me. The nurse in charge would be straight in with her laxatives lol
don't count the bank holiday
should b there tomorrow
Tomorrow is the correct delivery date - Saturday & BH will never be included
TOMORROW IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't ever use parcel force.. they are beyond terrible.
Original Poster
fs, dont want to wait :((((((((((((((((((((((

hopefully should be here tomorrow, will have to wait and see.. thanks everyone for replying
Jetpac

Don't ever use parcel force.. they are beyond terrible.

I'll second that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants