Parcelforce Damaged item I sold HELP!!!

Found 8th Feb
Right sold an item on ebay, sent via parcelforce, arrived damaged.

I payed for extra cover, so it should be insured?

I have images of the item undamaged before it was sent.

Tried accessing the claims site and told to click a link to speak to an adviser for online claims, however it doesn't work. Just redirects me to help page.

Tried going on to the claims site itself to submit a form but the site says invalid certificate so wondering if my data is safe and if it's legit.

Also, in the event of the case being successful if submitted should the check be sent to me the sender or the addressee?

Please let me know if anyone has had any experience with such things.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
26 Comments
As you instigated and formed the contract of delivery to Parcelforce, any insurance award will be returned to you.
Toptrumpet2 m ago

As you instigated and formed the contract of delivery to Parcelforce, any …As you instigated and formed the contract of delivery to Parcelforce, any insurance award will be returned to you.

Okay cheers, do you know if the site is legit etc. Its this one claims.parcelforce.com/ says untrusted certificate when I click on it and to turn back. Ta
Yes, it looks legitimate. You can access other parts of Parcelforce’s website via the link and also that link brings you to live chat with an dviser. Just follow the instructions and get it resolved.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 8th Feb
Be prepared for a long wait, they lost one of mine, meaning I had to refund buyer, took about 6 months of nonsense before they wanted to play ball and refund my sold item valve cost, and I never got my original postage costs back either.
Old_King_Doran16 m ago

Okay cheers, do you know if the site is legit etc. Its this one …Okay cheers, do you know if the site is legit etc. Its this one https://claims.parcelforce.com/ says untrusted certificate when I click on it and to turn back. Ta

I just tried clicking on that link and i got the following message:

Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from claims.parcelforce.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Most likely not legit
Must be peculiar to you as nothing showing at my end.
Closeall your browsers down and start again from scratch
DevilsReaper5 m ago

I just tried clicking on that link and i got the following message:Your …I just tried clicking on that link and i got the following message:Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from claims.parcelforce.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn moreNET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALIDMost likely not legit

Issue is, that's the only claims link for parcel force.
Toptrumpet3 m ago

Must be peculiar to you as nothing showing at my end.Closeall your …Must be peculiar to you as nothing showing at my end.Closeall your browsers down and start again from scratch

Odd really, only site for claims worried to risk it.
This is the link that’s coming up for me to follow Parcelforce
Toptrumpet9 m ago

This is the link that’s coming up for me to follow Parcelforce

Just redirects me to this
33225362-nuxTn.jpg
Old_King_Doran7 m ago

Just redirects me to this[Image]

Open in desktop view or use non mobile device.
MR11231 m ago

Open in desktop view or use non mobile device.

Tried it with my tablet earlier and same thing. What does it look like on your end?
Old_King_Doran3 m ago

Tried it with my tablet earlier and same thing. What does it look like on …Tried it with my tablet earlier and same thing. What does it look like on your end?

Tablet doesn't give desktop view, use a laptop or a pc. It's a claim form. Or check your settings and request desktop site on your mobile or tablet of you have it.
Hiya mine is loading fine on Desktop.

Parcelforce Worldwide Claims Online

Welcome to the Parcelforce Worldwide Claims Online.

Claims for parcels booked online via parcelforce.com

If you have booked your parcel via parcelforce.com, please click here to message our live chat advisors, who will guide you through the claims process. Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

Claims for parcels booked by telephone, paid for at a Post Office Branch, Parcelforce Worldwide depot or for customers who hold a Parcelforce Business Account (Contract Customers)

To use Parcelforce Claims Online you must register your details. Once your registration request is validated by our claims office, you will then be able to login to submit additional claims, upload documentation to support your case and review the progress of your claim(s) at any time.

Please ensure you provide a valid email address when submitting your claim or we may not be able to process your claim.

For more information on how to submit a claim, please see the link below:
parcelforce.com/hel…aim
MR11239 m ago

Tablet doesn't give desktop view, use a laptop or a pc. It's a claim form. …Tablet doesn't give desktop view, use a laptop or a pc. It's a claim form. Or check your settings and request desktop site on your mobile or tablet of you have it.

Tried that in desktop and have the full site layout but it still wants me to take that link which has bad licenses, live chat doesnt work on desktop either.

This is the dodgy link page.
33225494-kLoaF.jpg
Tiddly_fiddly7 m ago

Hiya mine is loading fine on Desktop.Parcelforce Worldwide Claims …Hiya mine is loading fine on Desktop.Parcelforce Worldwide Claims OnlineWelcome to the Parcelforce Worldwide Claims Online.Claims for parcels booked online via parcelforce.comIf you have booked your parcel via parcelforce.com, please click here to message our live chat advisors, who will guide you through the claims process. Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.Claims for parcels booked by telephone, paid for at a Post Office Branch, Parcelforce Worldwide depot or for customers who hold a Parcelforce Business Account (Contract Customers)To use Parcelforce Claims Online you must register your details. Once your registration request is validated by our claims office, you will then be able to login to submit additional claims, upload documentation to support your case and review the progress of your claim(s) at any time.Please ensure you provide a valid email address when submitting your claim or we may not be able to process your claim.For more information on how to submit a claim, please see the link below:http://www.parcelforce.com/help-and-advice/sending/making-a-claim

Hi, i get that view in desktop also, its the link I'm concerned about.

It says it has a bad certificate so concerned about the safety of it.

Its on the site though so unsure
Old_King_Doran41 m ago

Hi, i get that view in desktop also, its the link I'm concerned about.It …Hi, i get that view in desktop also, its the link I'm concerned about.It says it has a bad certificate so concerned about the safety of it.Its on the site though so unsure

Try a different browser
DevilsReaper1 h, 35 m ago

I just tried clicking on that link and i got the following message:Your …I just tried clicking on that link and i got the following message:Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from claims.parcelforce.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn moreNET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALIDMost likely not legit

I get that on public WiFi at work on my phone with perfectly legitimate websites sometimes and for no reason...

OP try on a different connection. For me on the phone it doesn't give any certificate warnings and loads up fine. It's nothing dodgy.
Edited by: "hearts22" 8th Feb
chocci13 m ago

Try a different browser

Tried chrome seems okay
hearts222 m ago

I get that on public WiFi at work on perfectly legitimate websites …I get that on public WiFi at work on perfectly legitimate websites sometimes for no reason... OP try on a different connection. For me on the phone it doesn't give any certificate warnings and loads up fine. It's nothing dodgy.

I see, was just weary as its no only my information I would be risking. Seemed okay using Chrome ta.
Old_King_Doran2 m ago

I see, was just weary as its no only my information I would be risking. …I see, was just weary as its no only my information I would be risking. Seemed okay using Chrome ta.

There's a medical forum I access sometimes whiile at work on my break on the free wifi and it's blocked for some reason but my phone just gives a certificate warning sometimes as if the website was dangerous and it's not. Nothing to worry about.
hearts222 h, 10 m ago

There's a medical forum I access sometimes whiile at work on my break on …There's a medical forum I access sometimes whiile at work on my break on the free wifi and it's blocked for some reason but my phone just gives a certificate warning sometimes as if the website was dangerous and it's not. Nothing to worry about.

Okay cheers
zirk4 h, 4 m ago

Be prepared for a long wait, they lost one of mine, meaning I had to …Be prepared for a long wait, they lost one of mine, meaning I had to refund buyer, took about 6 months of nonsense before they wanted to play ball and refund my sold item valve cost, and I never got my original postage costs back either.

Jesus, Well I payed for additional insurance and could of always push a court claim if to scare them.
Slate them all over twitter etc. They will soon do something or try resolve
Right so I have proceeded with claim however they need photos of interior packaging and exterior packaging.

According to the buyer, the packaging has no visible damage to it and is wondering if there is any point continuing the claim due to this?
Old_King_Doran21 h, 6 m ago

Right so I have proceeded with claim however they need photos of interior …Right so I have proceeded with claim however they need photos of interior packaging and exterior packaging. According to the buyer, the packaging has no visible damage to it and is wondering if there is any point continuing the claim due to this?

The claim has nothing to do with the buyer... they would have to be refunded by you in any case... whether you win the claim or not.

They are not Parcelforce's customer; you are. All the buyer can do is help you with the claim by providing the pics. You need to get back the money that you will lose out on after refunding the buyer from the courier.

Parcelforce need to see the packaging also to see if you had packaged it adequately. Don't lose hope just because the exterior packaging doesn't show damage. Show the damage to the item and hopefully you can prove the packaging was adequate so they can't use that to avoid paying.

I also agree on complaining on social media as companies seem to be more inclined to help when you make a public complaint.
Edited by: "hearts22" 9th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants