Parcelforce help?

Found 16th Jun
Hi all.

I ordered a TV from Sky Accessories on Wednesday evening. It got dispatched Thursday evening, and arrived at my local depot at 1am this morning and it's been assigned a delivery route.

however, I'm reading that if Sky didn't pay for a Saturday service it's just going to sit there until Monday...?

is this true??
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Yes just like any other company and the 48 hour parcel force service. Saturday delivery always costs more
choccie321 m ago

Yes just like any other company and the 48 hour parcel force service. …Yes just like any other company and the 48 hour parcel force service. Saturday delivery always costs more

So annoying... It's just sat there.... And there's nothing I can do about it.
Yep thats true unfortunatly. Saturday deliverys are expensive (usually between £8-£10)
Caroline_19935 m ago

Yep thats true unfortunatly. Saturday deliverys are expensive (usually …Yep thats true unfortunatly. Saturday deliverys are expensive (usually between £8-£10)

Is there any way I can contact them and somehow pay this to get it delivered today ? I have no clue with stuff like this
ArcAndPie21 m ago

Is there any way I can contact them and somehow pay this to get it …Is there any way I can contact them and somehow pay this to get it delivered today ? I have no clue with stuff like this

No its too late. Delivery times are usually before 1pm. You could see if they deliver tomorow?
ArcAndPie2 h, 5 m ago

So annoying... It's just sat there.... And there's nothing I can do about …So annoying... It's just sat there.... And there's nothing I can do about it.

You could go and collect it if the depot is open.
cmdr_elito1 m ago

You could go and collect it if the depot is open.

Probably wouldn't fit D:
ArcAndPie3 m ago

Probably wouldn't fit D:

A 40-65 inch tv would fit in the back of most cars these days with the back seats down unless you have something like a smart car

I fitted a huge patio table in my old 2010 Fiesta, I had to put it in through the drivers door (3 door model) but it went in.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 16th Jun
Mine was left in a random small corner shop on it's side and where any customer could give it a kicking.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions