Groups

Parcelforce question

Just a quick quick.

Got to send a colleague some old books - will use parcelforce 24. If I drop it off in the post office on Saturday morning (tmrw) - would it normally arrive on Monday, or Tuesday? (whereas Royalmail seems to let the item be delivered on Monday provided you drop it off before the midday-ish - I'm not sure if Parcelforce even collects on Saturday?)

Thanks,

4 Comments

Delivery by close of business next working day with express24 , as Saturday isnt classed as a working day, Tuesday would officially be the delivery day .
    Parcelforce is quite expensive have you tried Parcel2go or similar.

If you do use Parcelforce use the online service as it will be cheaper than paying in the post office.
    Edited by: "rhinopaul" 21st Oct 2016

Original Poster

rhinopaul

Delivery by close of business next working day with express24 , as … Delivery by close of business next working day with express24 , as Saturday isnt classed as a working day, Tuesday would officially be the delivery day .Parcelforce is quite expensive have you tried Parcel2go or similar.If you do use Parcelforce use the online service as it will be cheaper than paying in the post office.

Okay - understood - will give Parcel2go a look. Thanks!

Yes, bur parcel force is very expensive.

parcel force don't pick up of a Saturday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues57
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions