Groups
    EXPIRED

Parcelforce question...

Waiting for an important parcel which was picked up monday and was then tracked at the "National Hub" at 8:51am on tuesday and delivery is supposed to be guaranteed for tomorrow and it's still saying at national hub?

Anyone got any idea's?

Thanks

60 Comments

Normal,will land at delivery depot overnight and be out for delivery in the morning

You'll be suprised at how much it will move by tomorrow.

Original Poster

Thanks guys you've reassured me!

I've been reading all sorts of horror stories after a quick google search!

ScRiVs

Thanks guys you've reassured me!I've been reading all sorts of horror … Thanks guys you've reassured me!I've been reading all sorts of horror stories after a quick google search!

Everytime I've kept my eye on a parcel, It does spend some time in the hubs, then just suddenly moves in the night, you may like see an update tomorrow at like 6 in the morning saying at local hub, then at like 7 loaded on van ready for delivery. Its rather strange at how it moves.

yer as above usually moves quite alot overnight to a local one then will be out for delivery tomorrow.

On a similar but different note citylink are terrible lucky you got parceforce doing yours.
    Citylink had my parcel out from the local depot for delivery today to me and nothing happened with it all day, and then at 6 went back to depot :\

winifer

yer as above usually moves quite alot overnight to a local one then will … yer as above usually moves quite alot overnight to a local one then will be out for delivery tomorrow.On a similar but different note citylink are terrible lucky you got parceforce doing yours.Citylink had my parcel out from the local depot for delivery today to me and nothing happened with it all day, and then at 6 went back to depot :\

Not necessarily, my last guaranteed next day by 1pm package from Parcelforce took 9 days arriving last week when there was no snow or other delays. Meanwhile several Citylink packages arrived next day without issue and rather laughably a 2nd class item from ebay which I'd pay nothing for postage on arrived in just two days.

John

Johnmcl7

Not necessarily, my last guaranteed next day by 1pm package from … Not necessarily, my last guaranteed next day by 1pm package from Parcelforce took 9 days arriving last week when there was no snow or other delays. Meanwhile several Citylink packages arrived next day without issue and rather laughably a 2nd class item from ebay which I'd pay nothing for postage on arrived in just two days.John

well i paid ebuyer for guarenteed next day delivery, and low and behold it didnt arrive, even though this morning it was loaded onto the van from a local depot, i know nothing has been attempted to delivery as the reception of my flat is manned 24 hours a day. and then at 6 it said returned to depot.
    Thing is i ordered something from aria not 2 days ago and it came next day from citylink no problem.Not impressed guess i could claim my extra postage cost back from ebuyer??
    Edited by: "winifer" 19th Jan 2011

I'm not so much praising Citylink, more pointing out that Parcelforce are far from fault as well. I do think Citylink are dependent on your area admittedly as I had trouble with them in Edinburgh but never an issue in Inverness. I don't know about claiming money back for the delayed delivery as it's not been an issue for me with Citylink, I do need to look into claiming back my special delivery costs though as a recipient which I think is possible.

John

Original Poster

Date Time Location Tracking Event
    19-01-2011 00:59 Newport Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery
    18-01-2011 08:52 National Hub Received and processed
    17-01-2011 16:31 Birmingham South Depot Tracked out of Local Hub
    17-01-2011 10:31 Birmingham South Depot Collected from customer

wtf lol

TO REASSURE CUSTOMERS RECIEVING VIA TRACK ONLINE NOTING AT "HUB" DOESNT ACTUALLY MEAN YOUR PARCEL IS STILL AT "HUB". YOUR PARCEL IS ACTUALLY TRAVELLING IN TRANSIT AND THE SYSTEM WILL UPDATE EXACTLY EVERY 16 HOURS. YOUR NEXT UPDATE IS TYPICALLY WHEN YOUR PARCEL IS RECIEVED AT YOUR LOCAL HUB. THIS IS WHEN THE ACTUAL VAN ARRIVES NOT YOUR ACTUAL PARCEL. "THE VAN" GOES THROUGH SECURITY AND THEY SCAN THE PARCEL LIST DOCUMENT "WITH DRIVER" AND ALL PARCELS IN VAN ARE AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED WHEN SCANNED TO SAY "AT LOCAL HUB" "OUT FOR DELIVERY". I HOPE THIS HELPS ALL WEB USERS.

EXAMPLE

(1) PARCEL SECURED AT "HUB" A BIRMINGHAM/COVENTRY.
    (2) PARCEL AT LOCAL HUB AND READY/OUT FOR DELIVERY.

DO NOT PANIC IF NOTHING HAPPENS FOR A WHILE BETWEN HUB AND LOCAL. YOUR PARCEL MUST TRAVEL A WHILE BEFORE BEING RECIEVED AND SCANNED BY LOCAL RECIEVING HUB IE "THE VAN PARCEL BARCODE LIST. WITH SECURITY AND DRIVER AT SECURITY GATE .

THEN UPDATE AT LOCAL HUB AND OUT FOR/READY FOR DELIVERY "SCANNED DRIVER AND GATE WHEN VAN LEAVES.

REMEMBER YOUE PARCEL GOES OVERNIGHT EITHER VIA VAN MAINLAND UK OR OVERNIGHT PARECEL FORCE FLIGHT FOR NORTHERN IRELAND /CHANNEL ISLANDS/AND STORNOWAY, ORKNEY AND SHETLAND/ISLE OF MAN ETC.

REGARDS

CHARLIE

EX PARCELFORCE PILOT (35 YEARS SERVICE )

Im waiting for a parcle tday n its saying at national hub? Can you help

I am furious my parcel has been at the hub since the 8th december and i still HAVE NOT RECEIVED it! I live in northern ireland and i doubt it takes nearly 2weeks to deliver a parcel from the uk! I ordered it well in time as it is a christmas present. Tried ringing customer service only for the automated call to confirm what i already know,that it is still at the hub! Any help would be appreciated

any ideas what received and processed means PILOT07

red93

any ideas what received and processed means PILOT07

It's a funny old game.I would EXPECT "received and processed (given it's at the Hub) would mean it's ready to be loaded on to a truck,for delivery to your LOCAL depot?

why don't they have an A-Z of tracking events,in "full explanation of tracking events",found under "can we help"?
    This is what I have,when I track.I GUESS it was OUT for delivery,but the driver ran out of time? if so,they still missed out a few scans.

10/4/2015 19:22 Milton Keynes Depot Redelivery scheduled
    10/4/2015 19:22 Milton Keynes Depot Returned to depot
    10/4/2015 1:04 National Hub Received and processed
    9/4/2015 19:42 York Depot Forwarded for processing
    Edited by: "Gazz59" 10th Apr 2015

Gazz59

It's a funny old game.I would EXPECT "received and processed (given it's … It's a funny old game.I would EXPECT "received and processed (given it's at the Hub) would mean it's ready to be loaded on to a truck,for delivery to your LOCAL depot?why don't they have an A-Z of tracking events,in "full explanation of tracking events",found under "can we help"?This is what I have,when I track.I GUESS it was OUT for delivery,but the driver ran out of time?10/4/2015 19:22 Milton Keynes Depot Redelivery scheduled10/4/2015 19:22 Milton Keynes Depot Returned to depot10/4/2015 1:04 National Hub Received and processed 9/4/2015 19:42 York Depot Forwarded for processing

Hot Tub Time Machine? Naaah, HUKD Time Machine.

Jeez is this blokes parcel still at the hub 4 years later then.

aoneill91

I am furious my parcel has been at the hub since the 8th december and i … I am furious my parcel has been at the hub since the 8th december and i still HAVE NOT RECEIVED it! I live in northern ireland and i doubt it takes nearly 2weeks to deliver a parcel from the uk! I ordered it well in time as it is a christmas present. Tried ringing customer service only for the automated call to confirm what i already know,that it is still at the hub! Any help would be appreciated

When did you get your parcel? DID you get your parcel?,I hope so.

I had a chat with Parcelforce CS today,as I don't trust the scanning...does ANY body?. She told me they (Parcelforce) have to get a load together,at the HUB,and can't just send parcels of in dribs and drabs,but on the run-up to Christmas,I wouldn't have thought it would take them long to fill a container,en route to ANY part of the UK,or ANY OTHER area serviced for that matter

What does this mean guys

Date and Time 9/6/2015 at 11:34
    Location International Hub
    Tracking event Forwarded for UK processing +
    Date and Time 9/6/2015 at 11:30
    Tracking event Received and processed +
    Date and Time 7/6/2015 at 21:52
    Tracking event Awaiting Customs clearance +
    Date and Time 7/6/2015 at 21:51
    Tracking event Received in destination country

Muz49

What does this mean guysDate and Time 9/6/2015 at … What does this mean guysDate and Time 9/6/2015 at 11:34 Location International Hub Tracking event Forwarded for UK processing +Date and Time 9/6/2015 at 11:30 Location International Hub Tracking event Received and processed +Date and Time 7/6/2015 at 21:52 Location International Hub Tracking event Awaiting Customs clearance +Date and Time 7/6/2015 at 21:51 Location International Hub Tracking event Received in destination country

It means its arrived in the country of destination having cleared customs.

It now needs to be sent on through the network to the delivery address.

Look at what we have here ! I hope it get to London soon?!?
    Date Time Location Tracking event
    27/7/2015 14:45 National Hub Received and processed
    23/7/2015 1:37 General Logistics Systems…+

What does this mean?
    Date and Time 6/8/2015 at 6:36
    Location National Hub
    Tracking event Received and processed
    Date and Time 5/8/2015 at 17:39
    Location Aldershot Depot
    Tracking event Forwarded for processing
    Date and Time 5/8/2015 at 16:38
    Location Aldershot Depot
    Tracking event Collected from customer
    Date and Time 5/8/2015 at 16:34
    Location GB DEFAULT DEPOT
    Tracking event Collected from Post Office

My parcel has had the status of
    7/8/2015 23:01 International Hub Received in destination country
    what does this mean and how long will it take or does it even have to go through customs? or has this parcel been lost or stolen?

EyeEye1989

My parcel has had the status of 7/8/2015 23:01 International Hub Received … My parcel has had the status of 7/8/2015 23:01 International Hub Received in destination countrywhat does this mean and how long will it take or does it even have to go through customs? or has this parcel been lost or stolen?

It will now be up to the destination countries carrier, how do we know how you sent it and via what mode of transport?

Some can be taken by road and take 30 days+

When it says loaded on vehicle for delivery does that mean I am going to get my parcel today?

Kyran96

When it says loaded on vehicle for delivery does that mean I am going to … When it says loaded on vehicle for delivery does that mean I am going to get my parcel today?

parcelforce.com/hel…cle

hi guys can anyone give me any idea at all as to how long my parcel should take to reach me,(you can see below it arrived in the country on22nd)its supposed to be on Express24&Tracking status is-In progress.,iv never used parcel force track&trace before but its now the27th so it seems as if my parcel has been at the international hub for5days now,is this normal&can anyone tell me what the next step of the process is please as im having to take valuable time off work as i have to buzz the postie into the building,any help would be greatly appreciated guys,thanks..(its starting to look more like parcel farce:-)
    23/10/2015 8:04am International Hub Forwarded for UK processing
    22/10/2015 21:55pm International Hub Received in destination country
    21/10/2015 19:32pm Delivery Agent - BOMBAY - PTT Forwarded for export

hezz73

hi guys can anyone give me any idea at all as to how long my parcel … hi guys can anyone give me any idea at all as to how long my parcel should take to reach me,(you can see below it arrived in the country on22nd)its supposed to be on Express24&Tracking status is-In progress.,iv never used parcel force track&trace before but its now the27th so it seems as if my parcel has been at the international hub for5days now,is this normal&can anyone tell me what the next step of the process is please as im having to take valuable time off work as i have to buzz the postie into the building,any help would be greatly appreciated guys,thanks..(its starting to look more like parcel farce:-)23/10/2015 8:04am International Hub Forwarded for UK processing22/10/2015 21:55pm International Hub Received in destination country21/10/2015 19:32pm Delivery Agent - BOMBAY - PTT Forwarded for export

What did Parcel Force say when you called them?

This is just a deals website, so not sure how you think we'd know and be able to track/update a parcel for you?

Am I missing something here with all the thread bumps asking for parcel updates on a 4yr old thread?

Deimonmeister=sorry for asking a question that plenty of others have asked before me on here about parcelforce,i was only looking for some advice&didnt realise i was doing any wrong..dont worry if the people on here are all as friendly as you il go seek advice somewhere else,sorry if i ruffled your feathers but you could of easily just not replied to me instead of making me feel stupid on my first ever post on here!!

hezz73

Deimonmeister=sorry for asking a question that plenty of others have … Deimonmeister=sorry for asking a question that plenty of others have asked before me on here about parcelforce,i was only looking for some advice&didnt realise i was doing any wrong..dont worry if the people on here are all as friendly as you il go seek advice somewhere else,sorry if i ruffled your feathers but you could of easily just not replied to me instead of making me feel stupid on my first ever post on here!!

Ok cheers

Ordered a R9 390 on the 20th (Today is the 29th) Was either in germany on in air for 3 days then was in Customs for another 3, today it changed to National Hub, so hoping a delivery today or tomorrow.

Built a new computer with new everything, all the parts arrived in two days along with a desk, chair arrived a day after, ordered a new monitor yesterday and it arrived today.

International shipping and Customs are amazing :P

Can anyone tell me what location CDG meens ?

CDG is the airport code for Charles De Gaulle Airport.

HI, Can anyone please tell me what this mean ?

Service:Global ExpressTracking status:Held

Item tracking history

Date

Time

Tracking event

21/1/2016 5:34 CDG Tracked in destination country
    21/1/2016 3:21 CDG Arrived in destination country
    20/1/2016 19:08 STN Tracked in destination country
    20/1/2016 18:40 STN Arrived in destination country
    20/1/2016 17:20 STN Tracked in destination country
    20/1/2016 16:36 STN Prepared for export by air
    19/1/2016 15:12 Rotherham Depot Collected
    19/1/2016 13:15 WDM Online

Thank you

Usually means the parcel is being held at the local Post Office (after a delivery has been attempted) - have you tried the courier tracker for a description?
    Edited by: "Jinxi" 22nd Jan 2016

16/4/16 @ 0.42
    National hub
    Sorted
    Can someone tell me what this means will I receive my parcel today? ?? Thank u

I wonder if you could tell me what this means, when I called Parcelforce today the agent was very aggressive about what was in the parcel. I had ordered from the same company 5 months ago and it was held by customs for over 10 days before delivery but I don't understand how it can now have been released by Customs and yet held at the National Hub unless Parcelforce's website is wrong:-
    Your parcel has now been examined by HM Customs and charges may have been raised by them. Please check the tracking details below for further details. A letter will be sent to the recipient if charges are due.

Item tracking history
    Date Time Location Tracking event
    11/8/2016 12:47 International Hub Released from customs
    11/8/2016 12:45 International Hub Arrived in the UK
    10/8/2016 0:10
    Delivery Agent - BUCHAREST - PTT…+Delivery Agent - BUCHAREST - PTT
    Despatched to the UK
    9/8/2016 20:49
    Delivery Agent - BUCHAREST - PTT…+Delivery Agent - BUCHAREST - PTT
    Prepared for despatch to the UK

I'm in same boat as you mattdak! Released by customs but non movement and parcel force either say waitbfor it to be moved from customs or the website is wrong and it hasn't cleared customs yet

Hi, I have exactly the same from India. Released from customs but says charges "MAY" have been raised. I received exactly the same package, from same company and place a couple months ago and it got here no problem.

Is it a standard message that everyone gets after its cleared?
    Dont understand the "MAY have been raised", if they inspected it then they either have raised charges or they havent ...?

Using Parcelforce the status my Parcel has been like this for the last day
    Tracking event Released from customs

Can anyone shed some light on it please many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions