Parcelforce Saturday Delivery

Found 5th Aug 2011
Bought a laptop on eBay - was despatched today by Parcelforce Express 24. The tracking says expected delivery on Monday - I doubt it will come tomorrow, any chance that it will? If it isn't going to be, is it possibly I could go to the depot instead and pick it up?

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
7 Comments

You may be able to collect from the local depot though if it arrives there by Saturday morning keep an eye on the tracking

I thought you could not pick up until they have tried to deliver it as its difficult to locate when outbound.

Rick

Original Poster

Thanks for the new help. Don't know what happened with the previous comments I guess he was talking out of his ass. Oh well, I'll watch the tracker. If it just sits at the depot I'll give them a call. Anyone got number/address for the Edinburgh depot?

Keith

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/finder?catId=3100001

Just enter your postcode will give you the info of the local depot. It depends on what the staff are like whether they will let you collect before a delivery has been attempted

Original Poster

It's been loaded onto a van for delivery - which on a normal day means it's out for delivery, but on saturdays could also mean ready for Monday. Still a chance it could come today?

Banned

Have you phoned and asked?

You haven't have you

Original Poster

Guess what just arrived

Best service I've had from Parcelfarce was the one where they didn't do what they were meant to.. Thanks again for the help guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions