ParcelForce - will they adhere to Redirection address?

Found 10th Mar
PF is part of the Royal Mail but it;s not clear if they will be redirectig the package, has anyone encountered this rule? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Royal Mail redirection is not for Parcel Force deliveries.

personal.help.royalmail.com/app…ted

Is there any mail you can’t redirect?We can’t redirect:

• Mail for people who weren’t living at the old address
  • Personal mail from a business address
  • Items addressed ‘To the occupier’
  • Mail delivered by other delivery services or couriers, including Parcelforce
  • Mail from a nursing home, boarding house, hotel, student hall of residence, hospital or other multi-occupied premises
  • Mail from a British Forces Post Office (BFPO) address
  • Items to an address outside the UK that are larger than letter size or clearly contain goods
  • Restricted goods sent in the UK using Royal Mail Tracked 24® and Royal Mail Tracked 48®
  • Any mail the law prohibits us from redirecting. For example we may be required to notify the authorities of Redirection requests for mail relating to government benefits
As stated above they won't so I'd contact the sender of the parcel immediately as they can either arrange a change of address or have the parcel returned to them. Once it's been delivered it will be extremely hard or impossible to recover unless you know the people at said address.

I know, i've been there and done it through my place of work as we send shipments all over the place
Thanks, actually this suits me!
No they won’t.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants