Found 23rd Dec 2009
Just wondering if many people on here have signed up for ParcelMonkey's Xmas next day delivery offer. They are supposed to have picked up today, but nothing yet. I'm hoping that its just because they're busy, and will pick up this evening.

Anyone else booked a pick up for today and still waiting?

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
5 Comments

I would imagine that they are very busy and will pick up later at some point, its usually about 4ish on a normal day

Good Luck, my parcel was supposed to be picked up on Monday, but still no sign or even a phone call. Cannot get though to the City Link CS. A look on thier website says that there are "major delays due to adverse weather conditions"

voyager7;7313487

Good Luck, my parcel was supposed to be picked up on Monday, but still no … Good Luck, my parcel was supposed to be picked up on Monday, but still no sign or even a phone call. Cannot get though to the City Link CS. A look on thier website says that there are "major delays due to adverse weather conditions"

yeah im waiting for something to be delivered and they haven't collected the parcel from them yet! should have been monday i think, and they wont answer her emails, she has been lovely and i don't need it yet but still the company isn't good

Original Poster

this is a ebay sale for a christmas pressie, getting worried

Sloth/Mod

I'd say no hope.............CityLink's phone lines are in meltdown. I've been trying to ring them since yesterday and just get "all lines are busy, try again later" and it hangs up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.011
    2. Building a PC Need Help!59
    3. Gas Cooker Hose Required33
    4. Driving anxiety.99

See more discussions