Groups

PARCELMONKEY.CO.UK - COURIER DELIVERY FOR £5.90 UPTO 10KG (£1.00 BACK VIA QUIDCO) £6.90 Excl QUIDCO

This service says it is 3-4 days delivery, but i have sent 9 Parcels now and all have been delivered next day without any problems at all.
    They also offer the SMS Service Free, so tells you when it has been picked up and delivered, when going thru the process, put your Mobile no in. Works a Treat!!

Excellent service and Uses DHL, the same as Parcel2go and others..
    I feel it's Better & cheaper than Parcel2go with Quidco in there as a bonus, quid a time..

Go for it!!

4 Comments

Do They Pick Up?

Yep :thumbsup: I sent a set of Skis a while back (Manchester - London) quoted 3 days, arrived next day + they called me confirming delivery.

Another thumbs up for these guys from me. i sent a parcel on Friday, it was collected in the afternoon and is now scheduled for delivery this morning. The website is easy to use, with full track and trace, and customer services are prompt to reply. I'd recommend to anyone.

Oh, and Quidco tracked :).

Nice One
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions